| FTBL SI.COM'S BEST UNIFORMS

G

Guest

I'm not saying this because Alabama is not in it, I'm saying because at least 2 out of the 10 don't belong. Wofford? GSU? And UTx #1? :roll:
 
T

TWBama

yeah that list is kinda gay... If they ever had a top 10 throwback jerseys, Florida would own that. U gotta love those things! But then again, Bama wears their throwbacks every game.
 

BamaFan14

Verified Member
Sideline Club
don't agree with most of them, but honestly i think michigan has the best uniforms in the country...LOL why is georgia in there???

and atleast thet didn't put oregon in there
 

TrojanTiger13

Registered

TrojanTiger13

Registered
I like the Burnt Orange of Texas, UGA's and OSU's unis are plain and not that great, I agree with So Cal, If you're going to put GSU on there you've got to put uat and Cuse on the list, if Wofford is on there where is Army?, and Yale looks like BYU.
 

vatz22au

Verified Member
Sideline Club
TrojanTiger13 said:
bamabarney said:
Check out number 3, I just don't think so, that one should be in the worst column. We are not even ranked.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0706/campus.bestuniforms/content.10.html

I agree our blue unis probably shouldn't be on there (white are better)but I think you're reaching by saying we have one of the ugliest. UA's are very original and very unique but are not one of the best looking uniforms in the country.

I'm not going to lie. Our uni's look damn good.
 

bear facts

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
vatz22au said:
TrojanTiger13 said:
bamabarney said:
Check out number 3, I just don't think so, that one should be in the worst column. We are not even ranked.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0706/campus.bestuniforms/content.10.html

I agree our blue unis probably shouldn't be on there (white are better)but I think you're reaching by saying we have one of the ugliest. UA's are very original and very unique but are not one of the best looking uniforms in the country.

I'm not going to lie. Our uni's look damn good.

I've always liked the design of the Auburn's uniforms; it's the color scheme that I have found to be lame. Reminds me of a team being sponsored by Union Oil Company of California (Unocal).
 

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
bear facts said:
vatz22au said:
TrojanTiger13 said:
bamabarney said:
Check out number 3, I just don't think so, that one should be in the worst column. We are not even ranked.
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0706/campus.bestuniforms/content.10.html

I agree our blue unis probably shouldn't be on there (white are better)but I think you're reaching by saying we have one of the ugliest. UA's are very original and very unique but are not one of the best looking uniforms in the country.

I'm not going to lie. Our uni's look damn good.

I've always liked the design of the Auburn's uniforms; it's the color scheme that I have found to be lame. Reminds me of a team being sponsored by Union Oil Company (Unocal).

I always liked the Nazi SS uniforms, too. They haven't been on top in a long time, either, well before 1957.
 

bear facts

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
It Takes Eleven said:
I always liked the Nazi SS uniforms, too. They haven't been on top in a long time, either, well before 1957.



000.jpg


HEIL HITLER!


And all this time, I thought TT was only trying to break wind in that photo. :?
 

bear facts

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
It Takes Eleven said:
I always liked the Nazi SS uniforms, too. They haven't been on top in a long time, either, well before 1957.

Tim, let's not forget you are referring to the "People's Choice" on both accounts . . . at least from their views.
 
I

imported_Porter

The Barn has respectable unis, especially helmet... but no way do they belong in a top 3. I wouldn't even have them in an SEC top 3. They would be 4 or 5 in the SEC behind BAMA, LSU, and UGA at least. I'd probably have them at 4. JMHO of course.
 
I

imported_porkchop

Since Porter brought it up I'll say it too. I actually do not mind the AU unis. I think they're alright especially since the orange isn't overdone.

Overall though, I just don't get this list.

Ga Southern: Good Lord. :shock: What's the fascination with that? They're on the list but Penn State isn't? There's no difference but the helmet color and neither are all that attractive IMHO.

UGA: Come on. Those are original. They're not the best but they're fairly tight. I like them overall.

OSU: Downright ugly IMHO. Especially the helmets with all of those little buckeye stickers on them. That's hard to look at. Buckeye stickers on silver. No thanks.

Wofford: Like Vandy but small time. Actually Vandy's all black w/gold helmets are one of my all-time favs. I know I'm in the minority there, but I love them.

Notre Dame: The press couldn't let an article go without giving these guys a **** job. In all honesty they look like Navy's unis to a large degree. Navy's are just sharper, with a slight color scheme variation IMHO.

Michigan: Contrary to popular belief Michigan didn't pioneer those helmet designs. Princeton did. Michigan is maze and blue while Princeton is black and orange. Take your pick.

Texas: Simplistic. I appreciate that but don't see the love for them. They're okay but no way they deserve t obe #1 on the list.

USC: Another media ((insert your own)) job. USC's tend to strike me as one of those unis you either love or absolutely HATE. This was my HS uniform at South Lamar. Just insert a bucking stallion where the Trojan goes and a gold facemask and it's almost identical.
 
G

Guest

bama4life said:
WTF,Who made that list, Helen Keller???

Agreed. These people are idiots. I would have put PSU, Oklahoma, Bama. What the hell is wrong with these people. I mean GSU looks like a middle school uniform.
 

Outlaw

Verified Member
Century Club
BamaBullies said:
bama4life said:
WTF,Who made that list, Helen Keller???

Agreed. These people are idiots. I would have put PSU, Oklahoma, Bama. What the hell is wrong with these people. I mean GSU looks like a middle school uniform.

So, basically GSU looks strikingly similar to PSU jerseys...and PSU should be on the list...yet GSU looks like a middle school uni?

I don't really understand that...
 
G

Guest

I actually love Texas's uniforms :oops: . My High school Alma-mater are Longhorns and use the burnt orange. The past 5 years however we've been closer to Florida's colors, but we're finally moving back to burnt orange. Our baseball have been burnt orange since existence however.
 
Top Bottom