| FTBL SEC preview...

DEFENSE: The defense is breaking in a few new starters this season, so look for some growing pains while the unit finds its leaders. LB Jimmy Johns will need to solidify the middle of the 3-4 defense until new sophomore linebackers can improve. The backfield should be pretty good.

Have you been incommunicaddo for the last 4 months?

Speaking of out of touch. how about them considering the viles and the barners as legitimate national championship contenders.

I closed the browser when I saw the Jimmy Johns stuff mentioned. Even if he had been on the team still, he wouldn't been seeing many snaps, much less starting. Did they go on to talk about how big of an impact Ahmad Galloway will make this year running behind Marico Portis?

LOL. Yeah they said Juwan Garth is going to be a handful at LB. Then said he just married Jessica Simpson and maybe that why he changed his last name.

NTT said:
LOL. Yeah they said Juwan Garth is going to be a handful at LB. Then said he just married Jessica Simpson and maybe that why he changed his last name.

I hope he gets his head on straight. We need his leadership. I also hope Lane Bearden is fully healthy again because our depth at punter is BAD.

Porter said:
NTT said:

I hope he gets his head on straight. We need his leadership. I also hope Lane Bearden is fully healthy again because our depth at punter is BAD.

ROFLMAO :lol:

Porter said:
I closed the browser when I saw the Jimmy Johns stuff mentioned. Even if he had been on the team still, he wouldn't been seeing many snaps, much less starting. Did they go on to talk about how big of an impact Ahmad Galloway will make this year running behind Marico Portis?

He does mention, however, that Gene Stallings might take them to the SECCG again this year. It's all depending on Deshea Townsend's play at corner.

Oh and BTW,

WTF?
QB John Parker Wilson was supposed to put up fantastic numbers in 2007, but did not look as good as advertised until the end of the season.

Mississippi State, LA Monroe, LSU, Auburn? I don't suppose those games actually happened?

Back
Top Bottom