| FTBL SEC Media's predicted order of finish.

KY to high
strike-naked-gun.gif

Think there is going to be a cluster of middle ground teams ..... including TN
UGA gonna gound em up

Kentucky.

At worst, UK is 8-2 when Alabama visits in November. That's assuming they lose to Tennessee.

Tennessee visits Kentucky the week after they visit Tuscaloosa.

Look at their schedule. It sets up very nicely.

Kentucky.

At worst, UK is 8-2 when Alabama visits in November. That's assuming they lose to Tennessee.

Your right. It is one weak ass schedule

But. 3 teams they will surely lose to
Bama uga Tennessee?

Don't know where other will come from. But they are ky
So 1-2 more
As such. 7-5?

But a bunch have equally weak ass schedules. So. A bunch of 6-6 and 7-5s

I don't know why, but I think Florida will finish ahead of Kentucky and USCe. I think you flip USCe and Kentucky too.

I feel like Beamer and his team feel too good about how they ended and won't sneak up on anybody.
From all I have read about Napier, I'm not ready to discount him just yet.
Same here. I think UF finishes 2nd in the east, 3rd at worst.

I agree with you…
Takeo spikes is picking florida to go 4-8 this season. He’s really down on them.
I don't see talent as being much of an issue though Mullen didn't leave that program on a good football. I've seen a handful of Florida writers mention the talent ...

IF that's correct, where does the blame lay?

I don't see talent as being much of an issue though Mullen didn't leave that program on a good football. I've seen a handful of Florida writers mention the talent ...

IF that's correct, where does the blame lay?
If I had to guess, it starts with the administration. There is a disconnect somewhere along the line. Boosters are also really down on the program as well. I have a brother, a sister in law, 2 nephews and 2 nieces in law that are alumni/boosters. Since the CUM era they have really been disgruntled. They are NOT Meyer fans at all, the ends didn’t justify the means according to them….
They are also the only non Alabama fans in the family!!! I have a massive family.

Kentucky.

I have SC and KY at 5-3 with SC winning HTH at home. Otherwise I would have KY finishing second in the East.

UK is 8-1 when Bama visits. 7-2 if they lose to ut. SC gets them the week after they play Bama, which is another reason I picked SC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom