| FTBL SEC Championship game

aug

Verified Member
Yea I know ill probally get screamed at for this, but since none of us actually play for the UA I don't think it will hurt to take a peek into the future. This will be the biggest game that our team has played in 9 years. I usually venture over to the opposing teams board to get a glimpse of their view of the game. Well guys, all the Florida boards and pretty much all the others ive looked at already have them going to the NCG. Heck, if I didn't know it I wouldn't even think they had to play us. So my question is what are yalls prediction of the game, what will be the key matchups, and the strengths and weaknesses of both teams.

I haven't had the time to watch alot of the Florida games, but I particulary wanna know how our O and D line matches up. I saw almost zero pass rush against LSU, except for a few times. I know we blitzed like crazy, but we never seemed to get to him. Im not sure, but I don't think we even recorded a sack. Also, how much of a push can our O-line get to open up our running game. To me this will determine a win or loss, when we have done good in the trenches we have dominated, when we havn't we tend to squeack by.

Back
Top Bottom