| FTBL Scroll down and prepare to be disapointed

RollTideWendielu said:
It looks remarkably like I'm going to be able to watch the Bama game up here in Pgh! Could this be true??!??! Believe it when I see it. I hope my husband knows he is putting the kids to bed Sat night! OMG!

Sweet Wendy if anyone should watch the game it should be you. With all you've been through, you've earned it heres to hoping!

Ya, sorry to the guys not in coverage. FWIW, I had called my service provider today to see what game would be showing, and I was told it could be ordered off of ESPN Gameplan for like $22. Hope that helps, RTR.

RollTideWendielu said:
Optimus, I wish you guys out there had a reliable way to see this!

Will y'all be chatting? That has always been so much fun!

Since I'll probably have to follow the scoring via stat tracker on ESPN or sportsline, I might see if anyone else wants to chat during that time.

porkchop said:
RollTideWendielu said:
Optimus, I wish you guys out there had a reliable way to see this!

Will y'all be chatting? That has always been so much fun!

Since I'll probably have to follow the scoring via stat tracker on ESPN or sportsline, I might see if anyone else wants to chat during that time.

FWIW, I used the Gametracker on rolltide.com a few times last year even when I was watching the game. I haven't used the ones from ESPN or another sports site, but was impressed with what the University supplied.

Of course, now that it's run by CSTV that may change this season...

Back
Top Bottom