| FTBL Say Something Nice About The Nashville Area, Not The State Of Tennessee

One of my favorite spots for breakfast is the Loveless Cafe. Grand Ole Opry is awesome. One of the last reaming Cock of the Walk restaurants, which is nostalgic for me (great slaw). If you have kids, they have a great zoo.

Prince's Hot Chicken

Would echo this too... Super nice family, one member of which was a friend that passed away last year way too young. She was about to take over the business with her sister (as her mother transitioned into retirement)...

One of my favorite spots for breakfast is the Loveless Cafe. Grand Ole Opry is awesome. One of the last reaming Cock of the Walk restaurants, which is nostalgic for me (great slaw). If you have kids, they have a great zoo.

Would echo this too... Super nice family, one member of which was a friend that passed away last year way too young. She was about to take over the business with her sister (as her mother transitioned into retirement)...
Cock of the Walk has new ownership, happened sometime just after COVID. Asian family. Service is horrendous, menu has about 6 items on it, a sad fall. On the positive side, there’s never a wait, other than a wait for your server to show up.

Cock of the Walk has new ownership, happened sometime just after COVID. Asian family. Service is horrendous, menu has about 6 items on it, a sad fall. On the positive side, there’s never a wait, other than a wait for your server to show up.

Well that's no good. Last time I was there was back in October of '21... it was the night auburn beat Ole Miss because I was watching that game on my phone at the table. It was crowded that night (with a wait) and food was fine, but maybe that was before the downfall. Hate to hear it is sinking... the one in Opelika and the one on the Causeway in Mobile (both RIP) years ago were favorites of the young Brandon Van de Graaff.

Back
Top Bottom