| FTBL Aight, Gonna Be Tough, Say Something Nice About Tennessee

Memphis bbq is

jj-dynomite.gif

I think I have said something about this before. My wife grandparent had lived in Knoxville, sold their land for $$$$$$ big money when the World Fair came to Knoxville in the 80's! Also, something I didn't like but only told my wife her grandmother made a cheerleader doll for our daughter with very ugly color! She has it too!

I think I have said something about this before. My wife grandparent had lived in Knoxville, sold their land for $$$$$$ big money when the World Fair came to Knoxville in the 80's! Also, something I didn't like but only told my wife her grandmother made a cheerleader doll for our daughter with very ugly color! She has it too!
Very interesting event in history occurred the day after that World’s Fair pulled out of town (and closely tied to the man that brought the World’s fair to Knoxville). At least interesting for folks that appreciate finance and banking history. The reason the events didn’t happen earlier, the regulators couldn’t find hotel rooms, they were all booked up!

Nashville and the surrounding areas of Middle TN. Nothing too far east or west though, those places are nasty, barring only Gatlinburg area not a fan of many of the cities in my state. I live just a little west of Nashville right now in Dickson, TN.

"Not to far east" ....... really?
The west side is the best side. Not that any of it is good…

I need the prayers of the forum. UT is still on my daughter’s list of schools for next year. They keep making the cut. At this point, so is Florida and Georgia (she liked their campuses more than UT, thankfully). Wife keeps telling me, she’s not picking a school to play football at. It’s hard to separate the two for some folks… 🤣 Hopefully all 3 get nixed from the list sooner than later!

Last edited:
The west side is the best side. Not that any of it is good…

I need the prayers of the forum. UT is still on my daughter’s list of schools for next year. They keep making the cut. At this point, so it Florida and Georgia (she liked their campuses more than UT, thankfully). Wife keeps telling me, she’s not picking a school to play football at. It’s hard to separate the two for some folks… 🤣 Hopefully all 3 get boxed from the list sooner than later!

O my

I guess it goes to show that we all have different taste

Back
Top Bottom