| FTBL Say Something Nice About Kentucky

Hand to god, just walked into the kitchen to see what my Bourbon supply looks like...being it's a UK weekend. I had a bottle of Peerless Double Oak, and they've released a Peerless High Rye. TotalWine carries it but it'll have to be shipped here from Myrtle Beach. (Isn't that weird?)

Good stuff.

Hand to god, just walked into the kitchen to see what my Bourbon supply looks like...being it's a UK weekend. I had a bottle of Peerless Double Oak, and they've released a Peerless High Rye. TotalWine carries it but it'll have to be shipped here from Myrtle Beach. (Isn't that weird?)

Good stuff.

I’ve got my Jefferson’s ocean, hoping my doc tells me real soon it’s ok to have a glass or two!!!! I’ve given most of my supply away, but holding on to my favorite!!!!!!

I’ve got my Jefferson’s ocean, hoping my doc tells me real soon it’s ok to have a glass or two!!!! I’ve given most of my supply away, but holding on to my favorite!!!!!!
Several years ago GMac posted a picture of his bourbon collection. I saw the ship, found the bottle. Good stuff. Just looked...I'd have to have that one shipped from Myrtle Beach as well.

I normally can find everything at Total Wines. For some reason, they are low on Bourbon stock.

@alabama mike if you make the trip, there's a place on Lexington Ave called Stella's. It's a deli with craft beer on tap if you're interested. I think you know how obsessive/compulsive I am on food.

I eat at a place, East Bay Deli, several times a week. Their food is on par...really good sandwich/salad joint.

Back
Top Bottom