| OT Sara Evans has reconciled with Ex Jay Barker.

We had to correct field training candidates all the time.. because they wanted to go in and kick a guys ass because a female was involved..come to find out it was all false reports were made by the woman… people have got to be more open minded THESE days..
I think BOTH are at fault… And NO he should not subject himself to further relations with her.. She was a serial cheater, too..

You have bad apples on both sides. No one EVER said we were closed eyes on the entire subject. What's the old saying, "you lay down with dogs you get up with fleas"? I'd bet you my last dollar and my own life that men are still committing these abuses more than women are falsifying. You're basing your entire argument on the sliver of the pie.

I, too have worked those laws. For the sake of citizens I hope you’re no longer a LEO because you have hard biases against women no matter the situation and based on the many many comments you’ve made with you as the officer on scene women are already behind the eight ball with you
I hope you aren’t because the man ended up cuffed and stuffed before he could tell his side..

That just the point your mind is made up.. The women are innocent 100% of the time..I hope you don’t have to sit on a jury..
Nowhere did I say they’re innocent 100% of the time. Did you fail at reading in school?? You automatically put the blame on Sara and made Jay innocent. I look at the facts of what is known, Jay tried hitting the vehicle Sara and their daughter were in, their daughter called the cops, Jay left the scene, Jay was arrested, Sara secretly started seeing Jay again, their daughter told Jay he’s a POS, Sara in her own words said “I’m a believer and divorce is out of the question

You have bad apples on both sides. No one EVER said we were closed eyes on the entire subject. What's the old saying, "you lay down with dogs you get up with fleas"? I'd bet you my last dollar and my own life that men are still committing these abuses more than women are falsifying. You're basing your entire argument on the sliver of the pie.
Men are.. Yes.. but So are the girls..People have changed.. This society is more and more violent.. girls are doing things now that are unheard of 10 to 20 years ago..

Nowhere did I say they’re innocent 100% of the time. Did you fail at reading in school?? You automatically put the blame on Sara and made Jay innocent. I look at the facts of what is known, Jay tried hitting the vehicle Sara and their daughter were in, their daughter called the cops, Jay left the scene, Jay was arrested, Sara secretly started seeing Jay again, their daughter told Jay he’s a POS, Sara in her own words said “I’m a believer and divorce is out of the question
I better first husband was glad it was not out of the question😂

Men are.. Yes.. but So are the girls..People have changed.. This society is more and more violent.. girls are doing things now that are unheard of 10 to 20 years ago..

I get that and truly agree with you there. But that's why I stated I could find statistics to combat your comment on women and crime. Men are more violent and it has been the case for a long long time. Women have been suppressed even when they have been the victims. It's in the news every day where powerful men have forced women into terrible situations and used their position as leverage. Hollywood is a prime example with Harvey Weinstein. Look at ole Puff Daddy right now. Now, I say all of that full knowing there are vindictive women out there out to make a quick buck and screw men over. A scorned woman is unmatched. I totally get that, but you don't go into it leaning one way or the other to start.

I get that and truly agree with you there. But that's why I stated I could find statistics to combat your comment on women and crime. Men are more violent and it has been the case for a long long time. Women have been suppressed even when they have been the victims. It's in the news every day where powerful men have forced women into terrible situations and used their position as leverage. Hollywood is a prime example with Harvey Weinstein. Look at ole Puff Daddy right now. Now, I say all of that full knowing there are vindictive women out there out to make a quick buck and screw men over. A scorned woman is unmatched. I totally get that, but you don't go into it leaning one way or the other to start.
I really was not trying to lean.. but it is scary that a lot of people jump the male half of things, without any investigation.. we must all be careful..
Puff Daddy should have been nailed a long time ago.. The whistleblowers need to be jailed, too.. His ex bodyguard should’ve stopped that behavior way-back-when.. if the bodyguard knew back then, he was complicit back then..Maybe they will cut deals, but they must be punished..

Come on guys you know what they say about arguing with an idiot. If he's really that dumb there's no point but I think some people just love the smell of shit cause they're always stirring it up. Better off ignoring them.

I really was not trying to lean.. but it is scary that a lot of people jump the male half of things, without any investigation.. we must all be careful..
Puff Daddy should have been nailed a long time ago.. The whistleblowers need to be jailed, too.. His ex bodyguard should’ve stopped that behavior way-back-when.. if the bodyguard knew back then, he was complicit back then..Maybe they will cut deals, but they must be punished..
I’ve seen some great memes depicting R Kelly welcoming P Diddy to prison. Who knows what the future holds for Diddy, but some of the content people think up will make you laugh.

Back
Top Bottom