| OT Sara Evans has reconciled with Ex Jay Barker.

Well, a few here that know him personally have backed his arrogance and such, so I wouldn't continue to hold his jock in support of him being a good guy and not the issue.
I don’t really know him.. but the domestic violence laws are totally biased against one sex.. As for Jay, he should realize that her issues will always be there and will resurface again.. who knows he may end up on death row..😉

I’m sure that she is 100% not to blame.. Men need to learn how to take out the trash.. none of it is worth going to prison over..
He tried running into the car that she and her daughter were riding in. I know you have a big hard on for dudes being so innocent and women being at fault, but his stupid ass is at fault, maybe Jay will see how much on his jock you are and come give you a high five

I don’t really know him.. but the domestic violence laws are totally biased against one sex.. As for Jay, he should realize that her issues will always be there and will resurface again.. who knows he may end up on death row..😉
She’s not the one with the issues…..DV laws are not biased against one sex, they’re biased against pos people.

Her Daddy or her brothers should’ve knocked the shit out of Jay

He tried running into the car that she and her daughter were riding in. I know you have a big hard on for dudes being so innocent and women being at fault, but his stupid ass is at fault, maybe Jay will see how much on his jock you are and come give you a high five
Glad you were there to see it and clear it up..

Don't put your hands on others or berade them and you have zero to worry about. That's why picking a significant other is important, because if you love someone you would never in a negative way put your hands on them, or yell so loud at them that they feel threatened. That's not one way biased, it goes both ways, sport.

You state she has issues, and he has issues as well, so trying to pin it on her and making him act as if it's all her is wrong. You've taken the exact same tone in every conversation here on domestic abuse and women calling out men for wrongdoing. It's not a great look man, and you should look at it from your wife's perspective and if you held her to the same standard you're holding these other women where it's poor you and not poor her.

Don't put your hands on others or berade them and you have zero to worry about. That's why picking a significant other is important, because if you love someone you would never in a negative way put your hands on them, or yell so loud at them that they feel threatened. That's not one way biased, it goes both ways, sport.

You state she has issues, and he has issues as well, so trying to pin it on her and making him act as if it's all her is wrong. You've taken the exact same tone in every conversation here on domestic abuse and women calling out men for wrongdoing. It's not a great look man, and you should look at it from your wife's perspective and if you held her to the same standard you're holding these other women where it's poor you and not poor her.
Guess what the most growing violent criminal group is now?.. WOMEN.. The old ways of thinking is just that.. Men that blindly take women’s side of things is definitely not needed when a person wears the badge..

Take a tour of Julia Tutwiler sometime..

I have worked those laws and have seen the bias in those laws..

You say this, but I'd bet my last dollar men are not innocent a majority of the time. Laws are in place to "protect" the victim, but you are innocent until proven guilty, so your slanted bias on the matter makes no sense. @ElephantStomp and I don't see eye to eye on politics, but protecting citizens we see very eye to eye on and your bias towards men is incorrect.

You say this, but I'd bet my last dollar men are not innocent a majority of the time. Laws are in place to "protect" the victim, but you are innocent until proven guilty, so your slanted bias on the matter makes no sense. @ElephantStomp and I don't see eye to eye on politics, but protecting citizens we see very eye to eye on and your bias towards men is incorrect.
The only reason domestic violent laws were created was to disarm men.. if it wasn’t, it would not be called the violence against women’s act.. it’s the one thing where unconstitutional practices are allowed..

Guess what the most growing violent criminal group is now?.. WOMEN.. The old ways of thinking is just that.. Men that blindly take women’s side of things is definitely not needed when a person wears the badge..

Take a tour of Julia Tutwiler sometime..

That means absolutely zero. I can come up with twenty more statistics to disprove your point or water it down. And what is blindly taking the side? The case here is black and white. Did you not look into it? How is it blindly taking the woman's side?

The only reason domestic violent laws were created was to disarm men.. if it wasn’t, it would not be called the violence against women’s act.. it’s the one thing where unconstitutional practices are allowed..

Or to protect..........women? Men are bigger stronger and women have less of a voice in a lot of society. What's wrong with them having rights and protection too? You'll never win this discussion with me because you've proven to be biased, just like you were with Mel Tucker, and look at where that is at now. I've never said blindly believe the women, but damn, if one comes to law enforcement with a problem your ass better investigate it because it's your fucking job to serve and protect.

That means absolutely zero. I can come up with twenty more statistics to disprove your point or water it down. And what is blindly taking the side? The case here is black and white. Did you not look into it? How is it blindly taking the woman's side?
This whole argument is..
Or to protect..........women? Men are bigger stronger and women have less of a voice in a lot of society. What's wrong with them having rights and protection too? You'll never win this discussion with me because you've proven to be biased, just like you were with Mel Tucker, and look at where that is at now. I've never said blindly believe the women, but damn, if one comes to law enforcement with a problem your ass better investigate it because it's your fucking job to serve and protect.
We have laws that is supposed to protect everyone.. The violence against women’s act was just about one thing a party wanting VOTES and taking gun rights from as many as possible under a misdemeanor.. simple assault doesn’t take your gun rights.. harassment doesn’t take your gun right.. harassing communications don’t take your gun, rights.. reckless endangerment doesn’t take your gun rights.. menacing doesn’t take your gun rights..unless they attach DOMESTIC to it..

This whole argument is..

We have laws that is supposed to protect everyone.. The violence against women’s act was just about one thing a party wanting VOTES and taking gun rights from as many as possible under a misdemeanor.. simple assault doesn’t take your gun rights.. harassment doesn’t take your gun right.. harassing communications don’t take your gun, rights.. reckless endangerment doesn’t take your gun rights.. menacing doesn’t take your gun rights..unless they attach DOMESTIC to it..

And going into it being biased is incorrect and faulty as a law enforcement agent. That's my entire point. This specific case here is well explained and you're still saying he's the victim.

And going into it being biased is incorrect and faulty as a law enforcement agent. That's my entire point. This specific case here is well explained and you're still saying he's the victim.
We had to correct field training candidates all the time.. because they wanted to go in and kick a guys ass because a female was involved..come to find out it was all false reports were made by the woman… people have got to be more open minded THESE days..
I think BOTH are at fault… And NO he should not subject himself to further relations with her.. She was a serial cheater, too..

I didn’t have to be there, Sara didn’t call the cops on his stupid ass, their daughter did. But, Jay is perfect and the women are at fault in your mind
That just the point your mind is made up.. The women are innocent 100% of the time..I hope you don’t have to sit on a jury..
Sara pushed it or it wouldn’t have been prosecuted..And she is on the podcast airing it out..

I have worked those laws and have seen the bias in those laws..
I, too have worked those laws. For the sake of citizens I hope you’re no longer a LEO because you have hard biases against women no matter the situation and based on the many many comments you’ve made with you as the officer on scene women are already behind the eight ball with you

Back
Top Bottom