| FTBL Saban to appear on Mannings Monday Night Football broadcast

"But the Mannings hate Alabama and Saban!!!"

spongebob-meme-bird.gif

"But the Mannings hate Alabama and Saban!!!"
While 'surfin'' around yesterday I ran across a conversation about Peyton's comments on Saban (re: players in the NFL on offense.) Manning's comment was along the lines of "Saban is now an offensive guru; needs to scrap the 'defensive genius' monicker because his talents are putting an offense together.

I wish I would have caught the segment where Peyton said that just to get a feel for the context. After reading some of the comments of those who saw the show I'm laughing a bit: "Arch is headed to _____ because of ____' play calling ability." Those two don't go hand in hand if you choose to believe Peyton talks to Cooper about where his son would fit.

While 'surfin'' around yesterday I ran across a conversation about Peyton's comments on Saban (re: players in the NFL on offense.) Manning's comment was along the lines of "Saban is now an offensive guru; needs to scrap the 'defensive genius' monicker because his talents are putting an offense together.

I wish I would have caught the segment where Peyton said that just to get a feel for the context. After reading some of the comments of those who saw the show I'm laughing a bit: "Arch is headed to _____ because of ____' play calling ability." Those two don't go hand in hand if you choose to believe Peyton talks to Cooper about where his son would fit.
They are so full of it...cant stand Mannings...
Hope the "great Arch" goes elsewhere...
Hate to see the Mannings at BD

They are so full of it...cant stand Mannings...
Hope the "great Arch" goes elsewhere...
Hate to see the Mannings at BD

It's hard to not like either of them at this stage. Both are VERY intelligent and pretty dang funny to be honest. They relatively stayed out of trouble throughout their careers, give back to the kids, and are good role models. Hard to hate on that, or take it out on their young nephew.

It's hard to not like either of them at this stage. Both are VERY intelligent and pretty dang funny to be honest. They relatively stayed out of trouble throughout their careers, give back to the kids, and are good role models. Hard to hate on that, or take it out on their young nephew.
Yeah, they've worked hard to maintain their image to cash that in through endorsements. However, there was that nasty incident with a trainer that was swept under the rug in Knoxville (hard to believe, I know). I know the incident isn't a Ray Lewis type situation, but the lengths they've used their connections in Knoxville, along with the legal meanderings, to keep this from the public eye suggests there's more to it than "a trainer was in the room when I mooned a teammate".l

except for papa manning having to buy Peyton out of his stuff at UT...

Don’t hate them .... just dont like em...

hope Arch goes elsewhere

Yeah, they've worked hard to maintain their image to cash that in through endorsements. However, there was that nasty incident with a trainer that was swept under the rug in Knoxville (hard to believe, I know). I know the incident isn't a Ray Lewis type situation, but the lengths they've used their connections in Knoxville, along with the legal meanderings, to keep this from the public eye suggests there's more to it than "a trainer was in the room when I mooned a teammate".l

cost papa manning a bunch to get and keep those records sealed....

Even knowing a lotof big supporters around here..speculation...about it...but noone confesses to really know specifics...

Well that's why I said "relatively" as I recall that being spoken about on here. I was unsure of the accuracy behind that and I don't recall ever hearing about it coming down to anything or what, but outside of that I assumed they were clean.

Back
Top Bottom