| FTBL Saban to appear on Mannings Monday Night Football broadcast

While 'surfin'' around yesterday I ran across a conversation about Peyton's comments on Saban (re: players in the NFL on offense.) Manning's comment was along the lines of "Saban is now an offensive guru; needs to scrap the 'defensive genius' monicker because his talents are putting an offense together.

I wish I would have caught the segment where Peyton said that just to get a feel for the context.

The context was Peyton interjecting his opinion of CNS while Eli was talking about Tua, Jalen, & Mac being drafted in high rounds. Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Well that's why I said "relatively" as I recall that being spoken about on here. I was unsure of the accuracy behind that and I don't recall ever hearing about it coming down to anything or what, but outside of that I assumed they were clean.
Probably. And PM was a teenager when that went down at UT....doesnt excuse it but....still....
I think they arent bad or evil....but still just dont like PM....Period...

hope the great Arch goes elsewhere

Archie has a vested interest in helping Kiffin be successful.
head-scratcher-wait-what.gif

Wasn't he instrumental in getting Kiffin to Oxford? That is what I recall. If that recollection is correct doesn't it seem reasonable that he has a vested interest in seeing Kiffin succeed there?
Their AD had a search committee that relied on another search committee to vet a list of seven or eight guys (Ventura Group or Ventura Partners...something like that.) Several names we see today; Harsin, Norvell, Napier...even considered promoting Rich Rod.

It's my understanding the eldest Manning isn't a fan of Kiffin. What business is it of his is another story...

Back
Top Bottom