| FTBL Saban reacts "angrily" to Tubbs firing....

thebutcher said:
5-7 season from getting fired my a$$!! He's two games away from having his own statue!!!!!

Great point! ;tr

Looks like Saban wasted all his frustration since Tubby resigned. Next time he needs to make sure he has all the correct info. ^^sar

ExiledTidefan said:
I am going to take a second to take off the Crimson glasses :shock:

Shula didn't get a fair shake. No one can convince me otherwise.

No kidding he didn't get a fair shake. As soon as he was hired & everyone & their mother said, 'We won't hold his first 3 years against him!', 'On the job training!', 'The probation is just too much for him to succeed in the first 2-3 years.' I thought, well that sounds reasonable! Then I thought to myself, 'Oh yeah, Alabama fans. :roll: ' There isn't anything reasonable about most of us. FBaum, Raita(sp?), Karle, Winches, & et al ALL agreed with not holding his first 2-3 years against & ALL the 'Bama fans were behind that....the day he got hired & I guess the first 2 years or so.

But when the '06 season came along & we had an EXPECTED down year, what the reasons brought up to fire the man we JUST GAVE a contract extension & a raise to sure had a LOT to do with his first 3 years. :?

Regardless we have a much better coach now. Mike Shula not deserving to be treated the way he was has nothing to do with not hiring Saban. Sorry if I think current/former Alabama players should be treated well. But I STRIVE ULTRA-HARD to not be the typical Alabama fan.

I'm going to make this perfectly clear.

I AM A FAN OF THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE & THE ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE ONLY. I AM NOT A FAN OF ALABAMA "FANS" BECAUSE, SAD BUT TRUE, ALABAMA HAS SOME OF THE WORST (& the best too) FANS IN ALL OF CFB.

Get it?

Now, stay off my pair 'cause I don't swing like that.

Back
Top Bottom