| FTBL Saban and Miles together...

Here us another article... The Louisiana media is going to ride this Saban vs Miles soap opera until the wheels fall off. You can also bet that they are going to try an goad the two into a war in the press. They will probably go after Saban the most.

Someone should save this quote. Miles sure is talking a lot of mess, and i hope that it come back to bite him right square in his shiny red behind.

"It's funny, my entire coaching career, I've never enjoyed the color red," said Miles, who was an assistant at Michigan and with the Dallas Cowboys. "Ohio State, Indiana. Shoot when I was with the Cowboys, it was the Redskins. I just see it as another opportunity to go back to my roots and kick the crap out of another team in red."

Guilbeau's not gotten any better since he left the Baton Rouge Morning Advocate. While they may not go out drinking at the Destin meeting, I would bet they will be cordial toward one another, maybe even talk a little football. Heck, Les can thank Nick in person for the firm foundation he left him with.

Saban, meanwhile, in a way will be trying to beat himself every time he goes against LSU, whether it's on the field or the recruiting trail. Whatever success LSU has in the future, it was Saban who established the foundation. That foundation may be the biggest obstacle between Saban and SEC dominance at Alabama.

As if Saban can't build the same kind of foundation at Bama. :roll:

moreno_iv said:
Someone should save this quote. Miles sure is talking a lot of mess, and i hope that it come back to bite him right square in his shiny red behind.

"It's funny, my entire coaching career, I've never enjoyed the color red," said Miles, who was an assistant at Michigan and with the Dallas Cowboys. "Ohio State, Indiana. Shoot when I was with the Cowboys, it was the Redskins. I just see it as another opportunity to go back to my roots and kick the crap out of another team in red."

He's always been a bit excitable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a0o9LBCd7Q

Hey, Porter, weren't you in Mobile when Guilbeau wrote for the Mobile paper? I always felt like he was holding his nose while performing his duties as the beat writer for the Tide. Of course, no one was as anti-Bama as Jimmy Wigfield!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom