| PRO Reuben Foster Kneeling During National Anthem

If it is fake news google is fake. I just think it is a valid issue but a poor way to protest it. There are many other valid ways to communicate a protest. Our country is not at fault. Our military and our football teams are not at fault. Every profession has thugs and idiots. I respect their protest but just don't get how it is articulated

incredulous.gif

How the hell does you posting an article from a fake news site, somehow make Google "fake"? lmao

And no, its not a poor way to protest it. It's peaceful, that is the PERFECT way to protest anything. And I'm pretty confident that you (and probably 90% of the people in here) have no idea where the kneeling came from (spoiler alert, it was a wounded warrior that actually gave Kaep the idea to kneel during the anthem instead of sit because it was more respectable than just sitting. Ironic huh?).

incredulous.gif

How the hell does you posting an article from a fake news site, somehow make Google "fake"? lmao

And no, its not a poor way to protest it. It's peaceful, that is the PERFECT way to protest anything. And I'm pretty confident that you (and probably 90% of the people in here) have no idea where the kneeling came from (spoiler alert, it was a wounded warrior that actually gave Kaep the idea to kneel during the anthem instead of sit because it was more respectable than just sitting. Ironic huh?).

Spoiler alert dipshit, it was a suggestion to not seem AS disrespectful as sitting on the bench. Never did he say he agreed with any protest, he suggested it as the initial protest was even more disrespectful.

The reason everyone hates you on here is because all you do is attempt to belittle everyone and have a simple mind that "everyone is wrong but me". It's every time with you. We get it, you feel Russia colluded with Trump, America is a repressive country where only blacks are taken advantage of and held down, and so much other garbage that there is no point to continue. You seem to think because you're in the media that you hold a superior edge to everyone on here, but to be honest, you offer nothing. I can honestly say no one likes you on here and only patted you on the back the last time you cried about no one liking you bla bla bla out of the goodness of their hearts. You're a cancer and a person that only responds negatively and that thrives off negative emotions from others. Wow, pat yourself on the back there hoss, you're makibg the world a better place. Just give it a rest, because good gosh almighty it gets old and nauseating seeing your continuous bitching.

Spoiler alert dipshit, it was a suggestion to not seem AS disrespectful as sitting on the bench. Never did he say he agreed with any protest, he suggested it as the initial protest was even more disrespectful.

The reason everyone hates you on here is because all you do is attempt to belittle everyone and have a simple mind that "everyone is wrong but me". It's every time with you. We get it, you feel Russia colluded with Trump, America is a repressive country where only blacks are taken advantage of and held down, and so much other garbage that there is no point to continue. You seem to think because you're in the media that you hold a superior edge to everyone on here, but to be honest, you offer nothing. I can honestly say no one likes you on here and only patted you on the back the last time you cried about no one liking you bla bla bla out of the goodness of their hearts. You're a cancer and a person that only responds negatively and that thrives off negative emotions from others. Wow, pat yourself on the back there hoss, you're makibg the world a better place. Just give it a rest, because good gosh almighty it gets old and nauseating seeing your continuous bitching.

Boy, according to you guys I'm the true asshole here yet you can't share your shitty, ignorant ass little opinion without calling names like a 3-year old (not to mention I wasn't even talking to you).

And you 100% made that shit up about him suggesting it because it would "not seem as disrespectful." So, either you dont actually know the story or you're putting words in the guys mouth.

"We sorta came to a middle ground where he would take a knee alongside his teammate. Soldiers take a knee in front of a fallen brother’s grave, you know, to show respect. When we’re on a patrol, you know, and we go into a security halt, we take a knee, and we pull security.
[Kaepernick] reached out and we were able to sit down together for a couple of hours before the last preseason game last year. It was really cool to hear him just listen, too, and be very open-minded, too, and [say] “Look, I don’t want to hurt you, I don’t want to hurt your brothers and sisters.” I showed him text messages of friends of mine and some of them were saying I was a disgrace to the Green Berets ’cause I was even meeting with him. And some of them were like, “I’m with you man but it really hurts me to see that.”
So when I talked to them, it was mutual. Me, him, and Eric Reid [said] “I think maybe taking a knee would be a little more respectful. It’s still a demonstration. You’re still saying something but, people take a knee to pray. So for me it was a common ground, at least, to start from."

Straight from the horses mouth.

As for the rest of your whiny little diatribe... IDC who does or doesn't hate me (or have you not gotten that yet)? There you go again making shit up and putting words in peoples mouths again. Show me post, just one single post, where I've EVER said, "America is a repressive country where only blacks are taken advantage of and held down." Spoiler alert for you, you can't because I never have, liar.

And as far as your little media crap, I'm a sports editor for a small newspaper. That doesn't make me superior to the old guy on the corner screaming at the sky, let alone anyone else, nor have I ever said or thought I was. And you made up the shit about people patting me on the back about nobody liking me on here, that literally never happened.

And you can say that I attempt to belittle everyone because I dont share your ignorant opinion but you're the one that came in here calling me names (yet again). This has been happening for forever. Having a difference of opinion on this site, in regards to politics, is seen by some of you as spitting in your face. You pretend like its me that has the issue, but you absolutely cannot stand that someone (or someones) may just think differently than you. I'm a left leaning person living in south Alabama, I've literally gone my entire life hearing nothing but a different opinion (and being shouted down by dickheads like you for having the audacity to voice mine).

Boy, according to you guys I'm the true asshole here yet you can't share your shitty, ignorant ass little opinion without calling names like a 3-year old (not to mention I wasn't even talking to you).

And you 100% made that shit up about him suggesting it because it would "not seem as disrespectful." So, either you dont actually know the story or you're putting words in the guys mouth.

"We sorta came to a middle ground where he would take a knee alongside his teammate. Soldiers take a knee in front of a fallen brother’s grave, you know, to show respect. When we’re on a patrol, you know, and we go into a security halt, we take a knee, and we pull security.
[Kaepernick] reached out and we were able to sit down together for a couple of hours before the last preseason game last year. It was really cool to hear him just listen, too, and be very open-minded, too, and [say] “Look, I don’t want to hurt you, I don’t want to hurt your brothers and sisters.” I showed him text messages of friends of mine and some of them were saying I was a disgrace to the Green Berets ’cause I was even meeting with him. And some of them were like, “I’m with you man but it really hurts me to see that.”
So when I talked to them, it was mutual. Me, him, and Eric Reid [said] “I think maybe taking a knee would be a little more respectful. It’s still a demonstration. You’re still saying something but, people take a knee to pray. So for me it was a common ground, at least, to start from."

Straight from the horses mouth.

As for the rest of your whiny little diatribe... IDC who does or doesn't hate me (or have you not gotten that yet)? There you go again making shit up and putting words in peoples mouths again. Show me post, just one single post, where I've EVER said, "America is a repressive country where only blacks are taken advantage of and held down." Spoiler alert for you, you can't because I never have, liar.

And as far as your little media crap, I'm a sports editor for a small newspaper. That doesn't make me superior to the old guy on the corner screaming at the sky, let alone anyone else, nor have I ever said or thought I was. And you made up the shit about people patting me on the back about nobody liking me on here, that literally never happened.

And you can say that I attempt to belittle everyone because I dont share your ignorant opinion but you're the one that came in here calling me names (yet again). This has been happening for forever. Having a difference of opinion on this site, in regards to politics, is seen by some of you as spitting in your face. You pretend like its me that has the issue, but you absolutely cannot stand that someone (or someones) may just think differently than you. I'm a left leaning person living in south Alabama, I've literally gone my entire life hearing nothing but a different opinion (and being shouted down by dickheads like you for having the audacity to voice mine).

Yeah, came to a middle ground showing he didn't appreciate the protest at all and felt disrepected. He thought it was disrespectful all together and thought he needed to stand up for it. Try reading that entire interview asshole, because the whole Green Beret family thought any kneeling was disrespectful. I read the same thing you did and it clearly is more involved. It's funny how you stand up for the minorities feeling disrepected, but think it's crazy for the opposing view to feel disrepected. That's where your Liberal bias blinds you and the rest of your running group. For an editor you sure can't read worth a shit, or comprehend.

And go fuck yourself, cause you're one of the sole reasons any negativity lasts on this site. A lot of us have differing opinions, but we always talk through it and leave somewhat understanding where each other come from, but with you it comes to insults so quickly it always goes off rails. Terry and I have had a few back and forths where so many issues are opinion based that you can look at it multiple different ways, so is there really a right answer. That is just proof that I'm not, and most likely others here don't fight, belittle, and drag each other down simply because of different political leanings. Sure, play the everyone is against me bullshit, but no one jumps your ass for voicing your opinion, it's when you assume we're all white racists rednecks is what shows your true lack of class and character. You're gonna educate me on being a kid and using cuss words? HA!!!!!!!! You're a joke and a fucking blowhard that clearly thinks too highly of himself. This is the last response I'm writing about this. You don't deserve any more of a decent response than that bad language filled rant from me. And once again, quit playing the poor me card, because you haven't been through jack shit of being a Liberal in Alabama to actually act like you've walked the streets and worked towards making a change. You have set your cause back by the way your childish communication ability has reflected so poorly on whatever it is you're attempting to prove.

@Birdman37 I am also in South Alabama. We call it LA. It is ok to be liberal. One of my best friends just died last year and he was very liberal. He was still a good friend. Most of the media is liberal. It is funny how two normal people can look at the same thing and get two different opinions of that situation. Your view of why they started knelling is studied and in depth way more than most of us. It just looks like they are disrespecting our country. If you can't see that then I have no argument, because just ask most of us normal working, rednecks, deplorables, and the enduring backbone of our country just don't get it. It is like putting lipstick & perfume on a washed pig. Its clean and smells good but it is still a pig. Just saying

I have no problem speaking for myself, please don't speak for me.

@Birdman37 I am also in South Alabama. We call it LA. It is ok to be liberal. One of my best friends just died last year and he was very liberal. He was still a good friend. Most of the media is liberal. It is funny how two normal people can look at the same thing and get two different opinions of that situation. Your view of why they started knelling is studied and in depth way more than most of us. It just looks like they are disrespecting our country. If you can't see that then I have no argument, because just ask most of us normal working, rednecks, deplorables, and the enduring backbone of our country just don't get it. It is like putting lipstick & perfume on a washed pig. Its clean and smells good but it is still a pig. Just saying

Yes, I know it's okay to be liberal. To be conservative. To be libertarian, but its those around these parts that DONT think its okay. I didn't even give my opinion on "why" the kneeling was done. I literally gave you the quotes from the SOLDIER that suggested it. And if you dont "get'" it, that's just because you dont want to. It's been explained over and over and over and over. You dont have to agree with it but I dont see how you can't understand the reasoning.

Yeah, came to a middle ground showing he didn't appreciate the protest at all and felt disrepected. He thought it was disrespectful all together and thought he needed to stand up for it. Try reading that entire interview asshole, because the whole Green Beret family thought any kneeling was disrespectful. I read the same thing you did and it clearly is more involved. It's funny how you stand up for the minorities feeling disrepected, but think it's crazy for the opposing view to feel disrepected. That's where your Liberal bias blinds you and the rest of your running group. For an editor you sure can't read worth a shit, or comprehend.

And go fuck yourself, cause you're one of the sole reasons any negativity lasts on this site. A lot of us have differing opinions, but we always talk through it and leave somewhat understanding where each other come from, but with you it comes to insults so quickly it always goes off rails. Terry and I have had a few back and forths where so many issues are opinion based that you can look at it multiple different ways, so is there really a right answer. That is just proof that I'm not, and most likely others here don't fight, belittle, and drag each other down simply because of different political leanings. Sure, play the everyone is against me bullshit, but no one jumps your ass for voicing your opinion, it's when you assume we're all white racists rednecks is what shows your true lack of class and character. You're gonna educate me on being a kid and using cuss words? HA!!!!!!!! You're a joke and a fucking blowhard that clearly thinks too highly of himself. This is the last response I'm writing about this. You don't deserve any more of a decent response than that bad language filled rant from me. And once again, quit playing the poor me card, because you haven't been through jack shit of being a Liberal in Alabama to actually act like you've walked the streets and worked towards making a change. You have set your cause back by the way your childish communication ability has reflected so poorly on whatever it is you're attempting to prove.

Unlike you, bitch, I have read the entire interview and others he's given. He said he didnt understand it but after speaking with Kaepernick (and others) he understood where they were coming from. Maybe take your own advice.

Once again, putting words in someone's mouth just because you dont like what they have to say. Never once have I said its crazy for anyone else to have the opposing viewpoint. In fact, I understand it completely and not once, since all of this happened, have I not PERSONALLY stood for the anthem. I fully understand why someone would THINK it's disrespectful, though I dont agree and I fully support anyone's right to that form of protest. That's where my problem comes. It's when people like you start disparaging people that do it, because you dont like it. Even referring to them as "thugs" or whatever other code word you want to use. It's freaking ridiculous. Oh you dont like Reuebn Foster anymore because he did a protest you don't like. Grow up.

Fuck yourself, too. Everything you just said is a flat out lie. No one jumps my ass for voicing my opinion lmao That might be the biggest load of bullshit anyone has ever said on this site. I've been here since 2005 dick head, and anytime politics has EVER come up. This happens. And if you don't like me, what I have to say or my views on anything put me on ignore and stop being a little bitch.

Yes, I know it's okay to be liberal. To be conservative. To be libertarian, but its those around these parts that DONT think its okay. I didn't even give my opinion on "why" the kneeling was done. I literally gave you the quotes from the SOLDIER that suggested it. And if you dont "get'" it, that's just because you dont want to. It's been explained over and over and over and over. You dont have to agree with it but I dont see how you can't understand the reasoning.

Unlike you, bitch, I have read the entire interview and others he's given. He said he didnt understand it but after speaking with Kaepernick (and others) he understood where they were coming from. Maybe take your own advice.

Once again, putting words in someone's mouth just because you dont like what they have to say. Never once have I said its crazy for anyone else to have the opposing viewpoint. In fact, I understand it completely and not once, since all of this happened, have I not PERSONALLY stood for the anthem. I fully understand why someone would THINK it's disrespectful, though I dont agree and I fully support anyone's right to that form of protest. That's where my problem comes. It's when people like you start disparaging people that do it, because you dont like it. Even referring to them as "thugs" or whatever other code word you want to use. It's freaking ridiculous. Oh you dont like Reuebn Foster anymore because he did a protest you don't like. Grow up.

Fuck yourself, too. Everything you just said is a flat out lie. No one jumps my ass for voicing my opinion lmao That might be the biggest load of bullshit anyone has ever said on this site. I've been here since 2005 dick head, and anytime politics has EVER come up. This happens. And if you don't like me, what I have to say or my views on anything put me on ignore and stop being a little bitch.

Ok princess, even quotes aren't good enough for you. You're as sorry and pathetic as they come because you would rsther create co flict and fan the flames rather than offer any sort of resolution. You offer no worth. Keep spinning all you want, but in the end you're a lower class individual that is a cancer. Never said one thing about Reuben Foster, and it's your assumptions that continue to make you an even bigger dumbass and worthless poster to these forums. And who cares how long you've been a member here, because ever since I've been here I've seen and anyone else can clearly go back and see you're a negative piece of trash. It's always a rainy day when you post whether it's about politics, anyone offering any kind of inside knowledge, or Alabama sports in general. No one is putting words in your mouth, you put it in print on these forums for everyone to see. And you have been ignored by me for a while now, I just go against my better judgement to call you out on your bullshit because I know when politics is involved you'll be resulting to name calling, cussing others out, and attempting to belittle everyone. That's in print on here too for anyone that wants to go back and look at the many examples. You're a zero, plain and simple. I already went against my word once, but I refuse to dignify another response to your name calling, futile bullying attempts towards everyone, and assumptions. Good day sir.

Last edited:
Ok princess, even quotes aren't good enough for you. You're as sorry and pathetic as they come because you would rsther create co flict and fan the flames rather than offer any sort of resolution. You offer no worth. Keep spinning all you want, but in the end you're a lower class individual that is a cancer. Never said one thing about Reuben Foster, and it's your assumptions that continue to make you an even bigger dumbass and worthless poster to these forums. And who cares how long you've been a member here, because ever since I've been here I've seen and anyone else can clearly go back and see you're a negative piece of trash. It's always a rainy day when you post whether it's about politics, anyone offering any kind of inside knowledge, or Alabama sports in general. No one is putting words in your mouth, you put it in print on these forums for everyone to see. And you have been ignored by me for a while now, I just go against my better judgement to call you out on your bullshit because I know when politics is involved you'll be resulting to name calling, cussing others out, and attempting to belittle everyone. That's in print on here too for anyone that wants to go back and look at the many examples. You're a zero, plain and simple. I already went against my word once, but I refuse to dignify another response to your name calling, futile bullying attempts towards everyone, and assumptions. Good day sir.

Yeah I'm so negative towards Alabama sports. More lying bullshit from you. And I dont take 'insider' info and pretend like its gospel, my God how evil of me.

I result to name calling, cussing and bullying yet you're the pathetic pile of garbage that started name calling in this thread because you're a whiny little BITCH. How many times are you going to claim to "not dignify" with a response and then proceed to respond. Idiot.

I wasn’t going to comment with what I’m going comment with, but now feel the need.

I’ve been a police officer for 4 months (on the street with a FTO) and my view will always be skewed just as almost every black person’s view will be skewed.

Is there racial profiling? Yes, of course. I’ve witnessed it.

Have there been innocent black people killed by cops? Yes, of course.

Have cops been murdered because of the media, our former President, and BLM? Yes, of course.

The kneeling for the anthem is although ignorant it is also the right of those people given to them by our constitution and bought and paid for by millions of US military members that were willing to get their hands dirty for us.

Here’s the issue for me with the entire BLM and “cops are racist” mindset. Every OIS (officer involved shooting) now is first and foremost reported as “white cop shoots black guy/girl” without caring or knowing the circumstances of said OIS. 99% of the OIS reported by the media and led to protests and riots were good (officer innocence) shoots, but people don’t care to listen to that they only want their cause heard. The narrative in this country has led to governments and municipalities to charge officers simply in hopes of pleasing the citizens and hoping to curb protests and riots not because the officer deserved the charge. Which is wrong I don’t care how you slice it.

I am sorry that there have been OIS that shouldn’t have happened and those officers have been charged. but more than 99% of all OIS are justified regardless of race. We are trained to eliminate any and all threats stepping up in force all the way to and including death of suspect. If you attack us we’re confronting that attack with aggression up to and including your death.

As for the well publicized OIS where the officers were set free they went in front of a jury made up of different races and sexes and were found not guilty. Rioting and protesting for that is ignorant. You got the charge you wanted if the evidence doesn’t match up to the charge then the charge won’t stick simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom