| LIFE Remember that poster.....?

Big Balls

Larry's nephew
This isn't a game so much as it is a nostalgic look back of some of the posters we've loved and hated over the years. All you have to do is name a poster that maybe people had forgotten about and then name something the did or a characteristic you think everyone will remember. Can be from Woolly, TideSports or RollTideBama.com. Just as long as you think a few people would remember.

Example:

Does anybody remember Crimson Reign? Had little to no personality and was basically more of a link-bot than anything else.

I always liked the poster on Tidesports who had a bunch of Johnny-5 robot avatars that he would make for each season or holiday. Like Johnny 5 dressed as George Washington for July 4th. He posted a decent amount and usually had something funny to say. Cool guy, i talked to him on AOL a few times about US soccer and Bama. I believe we even played a few matches of chess.

johnny5andoffensiveracialstereotype.jpg

The posters with the most posts from the early days of WA:

Bamax2natl Posted a lot of articles
Crimsonfever - still posts sometimes on SECR, but seems to post more on the SEC board than the Bama board.
Big Bam
CrimsonChris - started as a smug know-it-all, but mellowed over time

Has been missing almost since the beginning of WA - Tidal Surge. Does he still post anywhere?

Since I have been here, 3 guys (I know of) have been banned ..

CrimsonCrazy - dude would pick a fight over everything.

Bamadrill - had a meltdown after the Kick Six

OldTimerFromTX - Longhorn troll

I also recall a nice guy named Duder who was an Auburn fan. Don't think I've seen him round these parts in at least a year or two.

Back
Top Bottom