| FTBL Question for Auburn

srollins said:
TitanTiger said:
Yeah, yeah. I just noticed it when he decided to make it the sum and substance of his entire post.

At any rate, as to the original topic, the question has been asked and answered.

great, go home. Tool
You should really stop being so sweet. I don't roll that way.

TitanTiger said:
Well, walt hasn't paid much attention to this series over the last 25 years has he?

I never count Alabama out of this game. Neither do I count Auburn out when it looks like the roles are reversed. Upsets are rare but they do happen. And even when they don't, the game is almost always closer than it looks like it would be on paper.

thanks for an intelligent quote without a gratuitous cheap-shot

Outlaw said:
Someone mentioned that Shula recruited talented guys.

Saban his first two years: 22 4*, 2 5 *

Shula's career: 2 5 * (Mike Ford didn't qualify, so Andre was the only one) and 22 4 *

Taking into account a few (being generous here, my memory is failing me how many) of Shula's guys didn't qualify/didn't ever make the field.

Yeah. Big difference. Go back to the hole you crawled out of, walt.

First, I know jack about recruiting......

I'm not able to support your conclusion based off of your premises. If I read it right it looks like...

1. Saban had 22 four star guys and 2 five star.

2. Shula had 22 four star guys and 1 five star guy.

Now I was with you when you said "Yeah. Big difference." I took that as sarcasm. I thought you were equating the talent. Then you told walt to crawl in hole. Then I'm thinking "wait, is he saying there is a big difference between one and two?"

Am I confused?

AlaphaMale said:
Outlaw said:
Someone mentioned that Shula recruited talented guys.

Saban his first two years: 22 4*, 2 5 *

Shula's career: 2 5 * (Mike Ford didn't qualify, so Andre was the only one) and 22 4 *

Taking into account a few (being generous here, my memory is failing me how many) of Shula's guys didn't qualify/didn't ever make the field.

Yeah. Big difference. Go back to the hole you crawled out of, walt.

First, I know jack about recruiting......

I'm not able to support your conclusion based off of your premises. If I read it right it looks like...

1. Saban had 22 four star guys and 2 five star.

2. Shula had 22 four star guys and 1 five star guy.

Now I was with you when you said "Yeah. Big difference." I took that as sarcasm. I thought you were equating the talent. Then you told walt to crawl in hole. Then I'm thinking "wait, is he saying there is a big difference between one and two?"

Am I confused?

What you missed was the Shula number was "career" total. That is compared to Sabans 1st year (or 2 really)

Yeah, Mr. Rollins got it.

Basically, CNS has the same talent in what, a little over 10 months of recruiting than Shula did in his whole career (granted his first year he was not playing with a full deck).

TitanTiger said:
srollins said:
TitanTiger said:
srollins said:
if you're going to be a tool, just go away
I just respond in kind. Give respect, get respect.

are you actually saying that you've been respectful? give me a break
You mistake "respect" for "effusive praise." Most have received the former. I'm not offering the latter.

Where exactly was your "respect" given? Just wondering.

crimsontradition14 said:
TitanTiger said:
srollins said:
TitanTiger said:
srollins said:
if you're going to be a tool, just go away
I just respond in kind. Give respect, get respect.

are you actually saying that you've been respectful? give me a break
You mistake "respect" for "effusive praise." Most have received the former. I'm not offering the latter.

Where exactly was your "respect" given? Just wondering.
Oh, I don't know. Maybe here, here and here for starters. And when I followed up with you on the other thread and thanked you for giving an honest attempt at my question. I only got snotty when someone decided to go there with me first, which usually was srollins with a dash of AlaphaMale.

Back
Top Bottom