| FTBL QB

And remember, CNS says he wants to play some of the reserves, but is not making plans to play them. He wants to see the 1st team play very well and consistant before doing much substitution. I doubt G-Mac will play till very late in the game unless the offense is really clicking.

Bama Bo said:
And remember, CNS says he wants to play some of the reserves, but is not making plans to play them. He wants to see the 1st team play very well and consistant before doing much substitution. I doubt G-Mac will play till very late in the game unless the offense is really clicking.

Before he makes that decision, someone should send him a tape of our last Western Carolina game. :?

BamaDelta said:
Wow, you guys sure are confident. I don't think we'll see much of either.

The thing is Delta, not only is Western Carolina a Div 1-AA team, they are a really BAD Div 1-AA team. They were blown out (and saw the back-up QB for) teams like Furman, Elon, and Wofford last year. I would hope we could start Thomas Darrah (no offense to Mr. Darrah) at QB and still win by two or three scores.

RollTideRandy said:
BamaDelta said:
Wow, you guys sure are confident. I don't think we'll see much of either.

The thing is Delta, not only is Western Carolina a Div 1-AA team, they are a really BAD Div 1-AA team. They were blown out (and saw the back-up QB for) teams like Furman, Elon, and Wofford last year. I would hope we could start Thomas Darrah (no offense to Mr. Darrah) at QB and still win by two or three scores.

They'll be better this year. Injuries killed them last year following their upset of Eastern Kentucky. They return 19 guys from last year's offensive two-deep depth chart, and 19 on D as well. I ain't skeered, but they will be better.

My guess? McEloy plays, Fanuzzi doesn't.

RTR,

Tim

I would think that the chances of seeing Greg in the game are pretty good. If we've got a decent lead like we should, Saban could only help himself out by getting a backup some work in, and I think he will do that.

Terry also alluded to it as well. I think we try and keep Nick off the field this year as not to waste him. From all accounts McElroy also seems to be firmly entrenched as the backup this season.

Back
Top Bottom