Proud dad right here!

Sgt. Lincoln Osiris

Lead farmer
My TWELVE YEAR OLD daughter, after 4 days of tryouts, just made the Tuscaloosa County High's varsity girls soccer team!

She was worried she wouldn't make it. Her middle school doesn't have a team, but she really wanted to play. She'd played a couple years of U10 PARA league (and of course, I helped coach..lol), but the transition caused by divorce and custody issues sort of took a lot of her mental energy, so she hadn't played the last couple years. So, over thanksgiving break, we had ourselves a "skills camp" in our back yard, and I worked her. She WANTED me to. She wanted me to "Get her back into shape, and knock the rust off" (her words).

Such a proud dad right now! Roll Tide, and GO WILDCATS!

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 2E using Tapatalk

My TWELVE YEAR OLD daughter, after 4 days of tryouts, just made the Tuscaloosa County High's varsity girls soccer team!

She was worried she wouldn't make it. Her middle school doesn't have a team, but she really wanted to play. She'd played a couple years of U10 PARA league (and of course, I helped coach..lol), but the transition caused by divorce and custody issues sort of took a lot of her mental energy, so she hadn't played the last couple years. So, over thanksgiving break, we had ourselves a "skills camp" in our back yard, and I worked her. She WANTED me to. She wanted me to "Get her back into shape, and knock the rust off" (her words).

:clap:

Nice job, kiddo! :hurray:

Back
Top Bottom