| OT A Guns Thread

Very nice feel and well made, from bridal leather..puts automatic handgun in FBI kidney carry position.. holds gun well and comfortable from small to large frame..I have a black and brown set..
It may be well-made, hold well, and comfortable...but there's no way I'm carrying a gun not in a holster. Also, both of my holsters are thumb break holsters.

It may be well-made, hold well, and comfortable...but there's no way I'm carrying a gun not in a holster. Also, both of my holsters are thumb break holsters.
Best holster I’ve used other that a triple ret. But I understand..it’s short tail out concealed carry of a cz PO1 or a px4 storm compact carry Ltt..not open carry..

Last edited:
I have a friend who was attacked in his yard by a meth head that lived in the neighborhood. While he was carrying in his yard he had a thumb break holster and while the guy snuck up close enough in my friends yard to attack with a Phillips head screw driver. My friend says he will never have another thumb break again due to the complexities of , in one hand wrestling a nut with a screwdriver and in the other hand trying to unhitch his sidearm and draw.

When the meth head saw he was carrying and trying to draw the guy turned and ran. Luckily he knew where the guy lived and had him arrested. He said he couldn’t shoot the guy in the back.

While I’ve personally never had a thumb break holster. Mine has a tension set to hole the pistol.

I have a friend who was attacked in his yard by a meth head that lived in the neighborhood. While he was carrying in his yard he had a thumb break holster and while the guy snuck up close enough in my friends yard to attack with a Phillips head screw driver. My friend says he will never have another thumb break again due to the complexities of , in one hand wrestling a nut with a screwdriver and in the other hand trying to unhitch his sidearm and draw.

When the meth head saw he was carrying and trying to draw the guy turned and ran. Luckily he knew where the guy lived and had him arrested. He said he couldn’t shoot the guy in the back.

While I’ve personally never had a thumb break holster. Mine has a tension set to hole the pistol.
First, situational awareness...ALWAYS...even at home in your own yard.

Second, did he ever practice with it? When I go to the range, I practice drawing and shooting with it since it's what I carry every day, so I know how long it takes from draw to shoot with that particular holster. The company I bought it from does make one without the thumb break, too .I've been looking at a kydex holster, too, but I just like leather so much.

Back
Top Bottom