| FTBL PREDICT THE SCORE!! LSU vs UF

G

I say we win this weekend by alot!!!!!!!!

HAHA

Ok, can we have a predict the score for the LSU vs Florida game?

I dont want to get rusty for next week, when i finally get it right!!

You Haters!! You should want us to be undefeated when we play BAMA. That will make the winner of LSU-Bama game EPIC Potential and Lock for the NCG.

LSU :arrow: 28
Florida 17

LeSU said:
You Haters!! You should want us to be undefeated when we play BAMA. That will make the winner of LSU-Bama game EPIC Potential and Lock for the NCG.

LSU :arrow: 28
Florida 17

Nah! If we win out in the SEC, we'll go to the NCG regardless of LSU or Auburn's records. Besides, we've already beat down two top ten teams. I'd just as soon wrap up the SECW ASAP. :lol:

No hate. Just pullin' for my team.

BTW LeSU, what do you think about the "take Tebow out" comment?

AFF said:
BTW LeSU, what do you think about the "take Tebow out" comment?

I think Ricky-Jean is a moron for making the comment and now Florida has bulletin Board Material to motivate the team. Its not like Tebow wasnt motivated now since he said that LSU loss last year was the hardest loss in his football career.

He also was taken out of context. I think it was overblown but the damage has been done. ESPN can kiss my ass they are always trying to exaggerate stories.

The damage is done and it worries me about the game Saturday.

Especially with Gator Fans behind their team like this one
Greatest Gator Fan Ever

FL-3
lsu 2

Its going to be a epic battle! But the 2 points will come when tim tebow trys to run the ball on the one yard line and LSU gets him.

P.S. if lsu loses to us..and FL...we can suffer a to lose somewhere we will still be in the SECCG.

But it would be sweet to have 2 undeafted teams and then we beat the crap out of LSU. Thats the best welcome home gift Nick could give to anyone!
Im looking forward to LSU!!! But im not looking ahead!

If this comes down to "importance," (waiting for LBS on the UF Importance Coach, can't think of his name) this one is UF's.

LSU can drop this one and it won't have that much of an effect on their SEC goals. I've seen two Florida games this year, and haven't left one of them impressed.

Considering LSU has won the last 2 of 3 in the Swamp, I think UF pulls it out in a close, close game. UF by 7 or less.

Back
Top Bottom