| FTBL PREDICT THE SCORE!! LSU vs UF

TerryP said:
I've seen two Florida games this year, and haven't left one of them impressed.

Exactly my feelings, Terry. For all the talent they are supposed to have on offense, including two great players in Harvin and Tebow, they haven't exactly overwhelmed anyone. Even Arkansas was still in the game early in the 4th quarter. It looks like Meyer decided he didn't want to run Tebow as much this year, but didn't bother to come up with what was to replace the Tebow run in their offense.

psychojoe said:
TerryP said:
I've seen two Florida games this year, and haven't left one of them impressed.

Exactly my feelings, Terry. For all the talent they are supposed to have on offense, including two great players in Harvin and Tebow, they haven't exactly overwhelmed anyone. Even Arkansas was still in the game early in the 4th quarter. It looks like Meyer decided he didn't want to run Tebow as much this year, but didn't bother to come up with what was to replace the Tebow run in their offense.

The Florida-Arkansas Score doesnt reflect how the game went at all. Arkansas were in the red zone their first 5 of 6 Posessions and couldnt finish.. A real team like Bama or LSU would be running over Florida if it was in the same situation.

Y'all must be watching a different LSU defense than I've seen so far.

The swamp kitties gave up 24 points to a hapless Mississippi State offense. Croom and Company exposed a couple weaknesses--LSU's inablility to cover the screen pass and a suspect secondary. Tyson Lee was making his first start for MSU, going 17-26 for 175 yards, 1 TD and no interceptions. LSU only sacked him once. State's problem was that its defense could not stop LSU's Scott from running up the middle.

Even Auburn's vaulted spread offense had a decent game (relative to the rest of their season) against the Bayou Bengals. AU racked up 250 yards in the air against LSU, and we all know what kind of offense Auburn has displayed so far.

When is everyone gonna realize that LSU is the most overrated team in the SEC? I say after this weekend.

Florida by 14.

bear facts said:

The swamp kitties gave up 24 points to a hapless Mississippi State offense. Croom and Company exposed a couple weaknesses--LSU's inablility to cover the screen pass and a suspect secondary. Tyson Lee was making his first start for MSU, going 17-26 for 175 yards, 1 TD and no interception. LSU only sacked him once. State's problem was that its defense could not stop LSU's Scott from running up the middle.

Even Auburn's vaulted spread offense had a decent game (relative to the rest of their season) against the Bayou Bengals. AU racked up 250 yards in the air against LSU, and we all know what kind of offense Auburn has displayed so far.

When is everyone gonna realize that LSU is the most overrated team in the SEC? I say after this weekend.

Florida by 14.

I guess when you win two National Championships in the last 4 Seasons you get the benefit of the doubt.

I would say Auburn was the most overrated team in the SEC. When we lose to a mediocre team then you can call us overrated, but if we lose to Florida at the swamp then you have no right to call us overrated. Any SEC team can drop in conference play and we have seen it year after year.

I also was not impressed with Alabama after the Kentucky game. Alabame looked suspect and hopefully you will play like that when you come to Death Valley.

LeSU said:
bear facts said:

The swamp kitties gave up 24 points to a hapless Mississippi State offense. Croom and Company exposed a couple weaknesses--LSU's inablility to cover the screen pass and a suspect secondary. Tyson Lee was making his first start for MSU, going 17-26 for 175 yards, 1 TD and no interception. LSU only sacked him once. State's problem was that its defense could not stop LSU's Scott from running up the middle.

Florida by 14.

I guess when you win two National Championships in the last 4 Seasons you get the benefit of the doubt.

I would say Auburn was the most overrated team in the SEC. When we lose to a mediocre team then you can call us overrated, but if we lose to Florida at the swamp then you have no right to call us overrated. Any SEC team can drop in conference play and we have seen it year after year.

No disrespect, but LSU did not even deserve to have an opportunity to play for the NC against Ohio State. The best team in the country was left facing the Rainbow Warriors.

Look at the points the 2007 LSU team gave up. How many times did teams waxed the Tigers for over 30 points?

The Arkansas performance alone should have kept LSU from being considered a top-two team.

As far as I'm concerned last year's NC crystal trophy is and will always be occluded.

Regarding your comment about Bama coming to Tiger Stadium, I hope you will stay around for at least the third quarter.

Unlike Georgia fans, your fan base has a tendency to head for the exits when down by 14 or more at halftime, at least they do against Bama. :lol:

bear facts said:
Look at the points the 2007 LSU team gave up. How many times did teams waxed the Tigers for over 30 points?

The Arkansas performance alone should have kept LSU from being considered a top-two team.

As far as I'm concerned last year's NC crystal trophy is and will always be occluded.

Regarding your comment about Bama coming to Tiger Stadium, I hope you will stay around for at least the third quarter.

Unlike Georgia fans, your fan base has a tendency to head for the exits when down by 14 or more at halftime, at least they do against Bama. :lol:

Bearfacts you dwell on old times since I remember the last 5 years we have beat Alabama. If you think Georgia deserved to go to the NCG without winning the SEC conference or even their division then you must not be completely sound in the mind.

You are ignorant if you cant recognize what LSU has accomplished this decade. We can always speculate what other teams would have done to Ohio State but we rolled over them. Nuff Said. Your jealousy is asinine.
I guess you are trying to push my buttons and it is working.

LeSU said:
bear facts said:

Bearfacts you dwell on old times since I remember the last 5 years we have beat Alabama. If you think Georgia deserved to go to the NCG without winning the SEC conference or even their division then you must not be completely sound in the mind.

You are ignorant if you cant recognize what LSU has accomplished this decade. We can always speculate what other teams would have done to Ohio State but we rolled over them. Nuff Said. Your jealousy is asinine.

Let's see, you're 31, so exactly how many times have you seen LSU beat Alabama in Tiger Stadium in your lifetime? That does encompass the last decade, right?

I also recognize the fact that LSU has only won 3 NCs in football for all its years of play. How's that?

bear facts said:
LeSU said:
bear facts said:

Let's see, you're 31, so exactly how many times have you seen LSU beat Alabama in Tiger Stadium in your lifetime? That does encompass the last decade, right?

I also recognize the fact that LSU has only won 3 NCs in football for all its years of play. How's that?

Exactly like I am saying. You are stuck on old times like most Bama Fans. How long has it been since Bama been Relevant on a national scale?

I love how you bring up national championships from before I was born. Notre Dame and Bama Fans should get along well with all the memories of when they used to be powerhouses.

See ya on Nov. 8th then we can talk some more.

LeSU said:
bear facts said:
LeSU said:
bear facts said:

Exactly like I am saying. You are stuck on old times like most Bama Fans. How long has it been since Bama been Relevant on a national scale?

I love how you bring up national championships from before I was born. Notre Dame and Bama Fans should get along well with all the memories of when they used to be powerhouses.

Bama is relevant on a Nation scale right now. I think all Bama fans are living in the present. LSU may beat Bama in November, but if they don't I wonder if we hear from you again. Win or lose in November, Bama is not going anywhere. UA will be in the NC hunt from here on out. If you can't see that those purple & gold glasses you wear are blinding you.

LeSU said:
bear facts said:
LeSU said:
bear facts said:

You need to read my posts again. I certainly didn't bring up anything about Bama's NCs "since you were born," but if I had, those Alabama NCs would amount to more than LSU has won over the same time period, (provided you are, indeed, 31 and was born in 1977).

At least Bama and Notre Dame both have "real" long-standing football traditions to dwell on. :lol:

BamaJay73 said:
Bama is relevant on a Nation scale right now. I think all Bama fans are living in the present. LSU may beat Bama in November, but if they don't I wonder if we hear from you again. Win or lose in November, Bama is not going anywhere. UA will be in the NC hunt from here on out. If you can't see that those purple & gold glasses you wear are blinding you.
You will hear from me again and I will eat Crow if we lose. I never said that you guys wont be in the NC Hunt
bear facts said:
LeSU said:
bear facts said:
LeSU said:
bear facts said:

You need to read my posts again. I certainly didn't bring up anything about Bama's NCs "since you were born," but if I had, those Alabama NCs would amount to more than LSU has won over the same time period, (provided you are, indeed, 31 and was born in 1977).

At least Bama and Notre Dame both have "real" long-standing football traditions to dwell on. :lol:

I also can believe your 102 years old from all the commentary; it reflects that senile mentality that I can expect from an Grumpy old disgruntled Bama Fan.

You will hear from me again and I will eat Crow if we lose. I never said that you guys wont be in the NC Hunt, but I totally differ in your point of view on LSU. You are bad mouthing a LSU team that has been in the national spotlight for a longtime now. It is good to have another team in our division besides Auburn to step up.

I also believe your 102 years old from all your commentary that I have read.

I never bad mouthed LSU, nor am I 102 years old. You are quoting the wrong guy. Pay attention next time.

BamaJay73 said:

You will hear from me again and I will eat Crow if we lose. I never said that you guys wont be in the NC Hunt, but I totally differ in your point of view on LSU. You are bad mouthing a LSU team that has been in the national spotlight for a longtime now. It is good to have another team in our division besides Auburn to step up.

I never bad mouthed LSU, nor am I 102 years old. You are quoting the wrong guy. Pay attention next time.

Yall have so many redneck avatars I get mixed up. My apologies.

LeSU said:
BamaJay73 said:

Son, don't you now who Bufford T Justice is?
"What the hell is the world coming to?" - Bufford.

LeSU said:
BamaJay73 said:

Here let me put it to you more concretely:

In the "Great Scheme of SEC Things" Auburn will always be a "little sister;" Arkansas, the red-headed step-child; and LSU, the "little brother" who probably ain't really blood-related and who will never grow up to be what he wants to be.

Now if you feel the need to continue this type of conversation, there's another forum for it.

As I was saying, Florida by 14.

bear facts said:
LeSU said:
BamaJay73 said:

Here let me put it to you more concretely:

In the "Great SEC Scheme of Things" Auburn will always be a "little sister;" Arkansas, the red-headed step-child; and LSU, the "little brother" who probably ain't really blood-related and who will never grow up to be what he wants to be.

Now if you feel the need to continue this type of conversation, there's a forum for it.

As I was saying, Florida by 14.

I am done. You started it if I remember right. :o

LSU by 11.

Back
Top Bottom