| FTBL Post Game Analysis...

I

imported_Porter

2qv9tfb.jpg

One thing I am thankful for is that we started using the Tight Ends. I've always been a fan of TE's being one cog of many in the offense. It just seems to open things up more and give yet another dimension to worry about for the opposing D.

I am impressed we played with alot of intensity all night long. The OL and DL really did a jam up job. Cody eat the centers lunch all nite long. The bottom line is Coach Saban out coached bowden. Coach Saban really had us prepared both mentally and physically.

BigAl said:
I am impressed we played with alot of intensity all night long. The OL and DL really did a jam up job. Cody eat the centers lunch all nite long. The bottom line is Coach Saban out coached bowden. Coach Saban really had us prepared both mentally and physically.

Very well said CNS rolled!

Ladies and gentlemen, blow out. Total and complete destruction of Clemson.

This win feels much different than Tennessee last year, or Florida in 2005. After last year's win over UT, you didn't know what to expect next. After the big win over Florida in 05, the loss of Prothro seemed to be as devastating as even losing the game.

This game has the feel of the beginning of something big. Any chance we get to go back to the Georgia Dome at least once more this year?

Back
Top Bottom