| FTBL PLAY CALLING AND JPW

JP Wilson is our problem

He did not have it last year and does not (will not) have it this year. Tell me why we can't let McElroy at least try to get something going. We will not get any better if JPW continues to lead this team. McElroy has played in one freaking game and went 8 of 9 with a TD.

Re: JP Wilson is our problem

YellRHamR said:
He did not have it last year and does not (will not) have it this year. Tell me why we can't let McElroy at least try to get something going. We will not get any better if JPW continues to lead this team. McElroy has played in one freaking game and went 8 of 9 with a TD.

welcome to the board

YellRHamR said:

I agree. Bowden put in a different qb and really sparked the Seminoles offense. And Xavier Lee is a freshman.

bamatommy said:
YellRHamR said:

I agree. Bowden put in a different qb and really sparked the Seminoles offense. And Xavier Lee is a freshman.

I would like to see McElroy as well. Just to see what he can do....

YellRHamR said:

He didn't have it last year? What??? :? ;scr You might find yourself in the minority on that one.

BTW, nice first post. My gut tells me you'll have a long and prosperous posting career here on the site.

Back
Top Bottom