| LIFE Pictures of the day -- From the wild to the crazy to the beautiful.

View attachment 21844
I have been posting funny stuff lately. But This is true. You will have to be 21 to buy any type of this.
More a case of NY writing the law so it wasn't clear to the average store owner. The law actually only bans the sale of whipped cream chargers to those under 21 and not whipped cream canisters like this.

At least hey do wear their seat belts in the Shoals....intersection of Wilson Dam Rd and 2nd Street.
View attachment 21996

😁
Classic Shoals right there. I used to play gold every day of the summer at the golf course that was in front of the Occidental plant right there. Now it’s farm land. Those were the days. Only employees could play there, we’d go with our friend whose mom worked there. We’re the only ones of the course many days.

Classic Shoals right there. I used to play gold every day of the summer at the golf course that was in front of the Occidental plant right there. Now it’s farm land. Those were the days. Only employees could play there, we’d go with our friend whose mom worked there. We’re the only ones of the course many days.
Got Cypress Lakes off of 6th Street now. Haven’t played it yet. To be fair the guy does have a Tennessee license plate. :)

Nice pic ,I have a few sunset type pics that I took before I got a digital camera.

Here's one while at Devil's Tower ,Wyoming...

4384676.jpg

4185504.jpg
Where's Richard Dreyfuss? ;)...Seriouly, nice shot right there.

Where's Richard Dreyfuss? ;)...Seriouly, nice shot right there.
Lol , Richard Dreyfus wasn’t there that day. Don’t know when he came back on the mothership. Matter of fact, he was at Pensacon (Pensacola, Florida) this year. No, I didn’t get to go and get my copy of CEot3rdK signed.

Last edited:
I have seen every single episode of that show. And I've seen them multiple times. And I could watch them all, again, at any time. It was such a great show.
Indeed. Reruns used to come on right after Channel 13 News in Bham when I was in college, I think two each night back to back. We'd usually be out playing basketball at the gym, they closed it at 10, then we'd go by the the little on-campus grill and order a handful of hot dogs and fries and watch MASH, and then turn over to see Letterman's Top Ten. That explains a good bit of my humor.

Speaking of humor, there was a story in the WSJ a bit ago, a son selling his parents' extensive collection of first issue books. At first he mentions his Dad was an English professor, but then that he got his start in TV writing jokes for Carson, then progressed to writing for such shows as “The Mary Tyler Moore Show,” “Taxi,” “Cheers” and “Frasier.” The son was the creator of "Modern Family." Pretty interesting read, with nice comedic pops.

Back
Top Bottom