| FTBL Phillip Fulmer slighting our receivers

austexbama

Verified Member
quote from Phat Phil
“They’re playing very consistent football. The running game is very consistent, the quarterback is playing very well, the receivers are all playing extremely well for them. Defensively, they played well last year, I thought, particularly against us.”

What is this for "them" stuff?

I hope we pass the snot out of them :D

you're reading too much into this dude. "them" means nothing more than the team at large. in other words, the receivers are benefiting the team as a whole, making contributions, etc.

austexbama said:
quote from Phat Phil
“They’re playing very consistent football. The running game is very consistent, the quarterback is playing very well, the receivers are all playing extremely well for them. Defensively, they played well last year, I thought, particularly against us.”

Ya and what is all this They're talk....whoo that makes me mad :roll:

austexbama said:
quote from Phat Phil

This is my take away.
In coach speak, considering that he is talking about a team that has won every game (consistancy) and is thought of well enough to be ranked #2 (playing well), he in fact really said nothing.

EABAMA said:
austexbama said:
quote from Phat Phil

Ya and what is all this They're talk....whoo that makes me mad :roll:

Are you serious?? THEY'RE means the team

Back
Top Bottom