| PRO Pete Golding's former players continued to fiercely defend the ex-Tide DC at the NFL combine.

Ha, how many failed employees say that about their old boss? The fact stands that a once proud unit with the most talent in years still didn't hold up to the standard. I'll keep beating a dead horse if necessary, but propping your stats up on Vanderbilt, Utah State, and Middle Tennessee State while getting blown away by a Tennessee, LSU, ans Texas A&M on defense isn't what Alabama needs or expects.
You can have your opinion. Who’s the failed employees? The players that defended PG? Ha they’re the furthest from failed

Last edited:
I disagree. UA didn’t hire Saban because fans “demanded”.
The standard of the program demanded it. The fans are part of the program especially those that have money going to the program.

You think the fans in Kentucky get as worked up about 8-3 seasons in football? They do not so they have settled for that and that is what they get. Their AD is not held accountable to produce more. Flip that switch to basketball and you will see a 180 from the AD and UK leadership.

You can have your opinion. Who’s the failed employees? The players that defended PG? Ha they’re the furthest from failed

I'm talking about in just normal everyday life, not this situation specifically. "He's a good coach and those that don't believe it just don't know football" is what I'm referring to. Every ex-employee says that about themselves. A good coach wouldn't have done what Golding accomplished at Alabama. Enough said.

I'm talking about in just normal everyday life, not this situation specifically. "He's a good coach and those that don't believe it just don't know football" is what I'm referring to. Every ex-employee says that about themselves. A good coach wouldn't have done what Golding accomplished at Alabama. Enough said.
Well the dudes that played for him completely disagree with you

The performance issues in 2022 had nothing to do with S&C. Injuries were down. Ballou has his system in place and it has helped.
While I like Ballou, reduced injuries isn't the only metric for a successful S&C program. Getting pushed around, which happened a lot, is a definite negative. At best, it evens out. I'm inclined to believe the current program isn't successful, reduced injuries aside.

Back
Top Bottom