| MBB/WBB Ole Miss has officially announced Chris Beard as the Rebels' new head men's basketball coach.

I dunno, not sure on CNO's dreams about coaching in the NBA or whatever but I don't think he leaves Bama for anyone in the NCAA. If he wants to be a NBA coach then I guess we just lose him, but I'd love to see him stay here for the better part of a decade and cement his legacy here.

I dunno, not sure on CNO's dreams about coaching in the NBA or whatever but I don't think he leaves Bama for anyone in the NCAA. If he wants to be a NBA coach then I guess we just lose him, but I'd love to see him stay here for the better part of a decade and cement his legacy here.
Hope you are right but could be hard to say no to some of the basketball blue bloods.

I could see him leaving for another school, but that list is very short. I'm not sure he has NBA aspirations, but we'll have to wait and see on that one.

I don't necessarily think it will happen, but if it did happen those would be the ones to watch down the road... mostly for family reasons. I will say Byrne needs to hit the accelerator on the new arena, and quit riding the brakes (which it appears he is). He's locked in right now though with that buyout... nobody is touching those numbers.
The new areana is very important to keep the ball rolling and doing it soon as prices are rising out of sight...and will be prohibited soon

The new areana is very important to keep the ball rolling and doing it soon as prices are rising out of sight...and will be prohibited soon
Prohibitive? As in ticket prices so high is "restrictive access" based on your wallet?

You don't want to hear this, but here goes anyway. As of three, maybe four, weeks ago the gutting of, and subsequent renovation to, Coleman is not off the table.

Prohibitive? As in ticket prices so high is "restrictive access" based on your wallet?

You don't want to hear this, but here goes anyway. As of three, maybe four, weeks ago the gutting of, and subsequent renovation to, Coleman is not off the table.
I like Coleman Coliseum.

Last edited:
I like Coleman.
@It Takes Eleven I said this yesterday when talking to a friend about where to go this weekend. Coleman Public House in Mt. P.—Restaurant/Tap Room.

I didn't order anything off their tap; good selection it appears. Yellowstone and its spin-offs have had me thinking about a "Yellowjacket" lately. I had their Ground Lamb burgers (topped with their Tzatziki Sauce.) Oh yeah...tried a few things off of others. 😈

Their Bourbon Cream Sauce was pretty good with their Shrimp and Grits. Their Pimento Cheese burger I'll try when we go back ... Shrimp Po' Boy looked good as well.

Next time you're around ...

FWIW, having driven by there several times and seen how crowded the patio area was we used call ahead seating.

Back
Top Bottom