| FOOD Ok who is ready for a steak ?

I get mine at butcher shop (Mike’s Meat Market) in Muscle Shoals, near the high school on Avalon for folks familiar with the area….I get the USDA Choice.
Cool! A girl I grew up with and went to school with k-12, her parents owned that place for many years. Sold it a few years back. They’ve got to be mid-70’s now. Used to be O’guires?

Cool! A girl I grew up with and went to school with k-12, her parents owned that place for many years. Sold it a few years back. They’ve got to be mid-70’s now. Used to be O’guires?
Good deal. I didn't know what it was before Mike's, I'm still learning my way around up here. I learned about Mike's when I moved to Athens back in 2019 and I just moved out here (Killen/Florence) the first week in May. :)

Cool. Her parents opened it and ran it for many years. Raised their cattle as well. But I’m thinking they sold it a number of years back. There was another spot in Sheffield called Russell’s. Everyone got their meats from those 2 spots. Didn’t buy it from the grocery stores back then (80’s and 90’s). We were dirt poor and still bought the meat from those places. Lol

Back
Top Bottom