| FTBL OK On To Georgia..................

My opinion on the matter is don't read too much into the stats, and you will never be let down. We didn't have to pass to win today, so we didn't. It can't be considered a failure when you only have to throw 14 times. :wink:

That INT that JPW threw was unacceptable though.(Playin with TP) :D

It is so hard to measure this Bama team based on what we've done so far. I know, I know....We've owned everyone we've played so far, on the scoreboard, which is where it matters most. It is a refreshing change to beat people on the scoreboard, but not necessarily destroy them in stats...

Early keys to beating UGA:

TIME OF POSSESSION. Ya'll, if we keep them off the field by running as much as we can, and throwing when we have to, then they don't get a chance to score. See the Clemson game this year.

MAKING STAFFORD THROW BEFORE HE WANTS TO. I don't expect this awesome QB to make a lot of mistakes, but if we keep him from getting in a passing rhythm, then we take away a large part of their offense.

CONTAIN MORENO. We aren't going to completely stop him, and I don't think anyone in the nation could. But, but, we can contain him, and force him to run into the line, where Mt. Cody and company like to play. If he bounces outside on us a lot....whew....Long day coming up for Bama...

Before the past two weeks, I had serious doubts if we could hang with Georgia, even though I thought it'd be close for a while. Now, I not only think we can beat them, but I think we can dictate the game they play.

ExiledTidefan said:
Early keys to beating UGA:

TIME OF POSSESSION. Ya'll, if we keep them off the field by running as much as we can, and throwing when we have to, then they don't get a chance to score. See the Clemson game this year.

MAKING STAFFORD THROW BEFORE HE WANTS TO. I don't expect this awesome QB to make a lot of mistakes, but if we keep him from getting in a passing rhythm, then we take away a large part of their offense.

CONTAIN MORENO. We aren't going to completely stop him, and I don't think anyone in the nation could. But, but, we can contain him, and force him to run into the line, where Mt. Cody and company like to play. If he bounces outside on us a lot....whew....Long day coming up for Bama...

Before the past two weeks, I had serious doubts if we could hang with Georgia, even though I thought it'd be close for a while. Now, I not only think we can beat them, but I think we can dictate the game they play.

I totally agree. I think we can hang with
and defeat the bulldogs next saturday.

Optimus said:
bamanaf said:
IMHO, Bama better figure out how to STRONGLY defend the screen pass or next week could get nasty. Hint, Hint..

Roll Tide

How about cover a dang kickoff or punt!

That too. Like Saban said "you dont have to be sick to get better". Though our coverage at times looked less than healthy!

i think that alabama has been playing a little possum since the clemson game. georgia's run defense is stout so i see alabama starting off the game just like clemson. i do think.... nevermind i know that we are going to beat georgia. i don't see moreno getting 80 yards. i think that the final score is going to alabama 28 georgia 17.

bamaboyinmn said:
i think that alabama has been playing a little possum since the clemson game. georgia's run defense is stout so i see alabama starting off the game just like clemson. i do think.... nevermind i know that we are going to beat georgia. i don't see moreno getting 80 yards. i think that the final score is going to alabama 28 georgia 17.

I'd buy that !!!

Back
Top Bottom