| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

If you are looking for wine(not a wine drinker myself, aside from Boone's Farm back in the day), there are a couple of wineries in NE AL, one in Albertville ad another in Attalla.

I think I found the sweet spot at my desk. Before, I could prop my legs up and lean back and get comfortable enough to rest my eyes.... but after about 10 minutes the bottom leg would start to fall asleep.

I've tried different angles but nothing really helped. Today, propped up at about a 30 degree angle from the front of the desk and legs are fine... gonna be a good day.

I think I found the sweet spot at my desk. Before, I could prop my legs up and lean back and get comfortable enough to rest my eyes.... but after about 10 minutes the bottom leg would start to fall asleep.

I've tried different angles but nothing really helped. Today, propped up at about a 30 degree angle from the front of the desk and legs are fine... gonna be a good day.
Been thinking about a futon for my new office. Got plenty of room and privacy for it.

Well, you idiots will have to do without me for a few days, I know it will just crush your hearts. I am heading up to Tennessee until Sunday and we all know they don't have innernets in dem dere hollers.

"Customers reported hearing loud squealing coming from the bathroom in the back area of the store near the layaway department. An eyewitness said her seven-year-old son went in to use the restroom, and came out screaming, “Mommy, mommy is a man in the bathroom holding a pig really close to him!”

Back
Top Bottom