| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

I completely don't understand pinche and the conclusions he jumps to at times

Look....he may hate me...but I believe I was at least a little right in saying it has something to do with his meds. He gets like this when he's off them. If you remember...he was Atomic Punk...then went on hiatus and came back as Dr Schlong. Then he went missing again and came back as pinche. He's on pace to be gone for a while and then re-emerge as a new poster.

Look....he may hate me...but I believe I was at least a little right in saying it has something to do with his meds. He gets like this when he's off them. If you remember...he was Atomic Punk...then went on hiatus and came back as Dr Schlong. Then he went missing again and came back as pinche. He's on pace to be gone for a while and then re-emerge as a new poster.

Well, I hope he comes back b/c he's a good dude even if I don't understand him at times. I guess we all deal with our own shit in different ways.

They need to make a 15"

87c83ab29aadbe186da67b706fd63c54.jpg
ab20f96e26b9abd515232a6468586e9c.jpg

As I stated Schlong was one of my first e-buds. We've shared intimate moments. My other e-bud is no longer. You saw how he ignored me earlier.

You're trying to hard.

You're either gonna put me on ignore...or you're gonna prove your TearAway.
I see it like this. Hanni says go tell pinche to come back, Tear posts on woolly, tearaway here is active at the time. So the real tear is here and hasnt called out the "fake" tear which means they would be in the troll together. But then the real tear would just get a copy of the pm. Maybe he is the real tear and is just toning it down in someone elses house?

Back
Top Bottom