| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

Was trying to decide on my way to my shrink's office whether it would be better to have beer on my breath or to use mouthwash in the parking lot.
I finally decided to not have a beer on the hour drive. Might have to ask my shrink about that decision. Might be a sign of progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mitchell-criglerjpg-d8e7705b4959bd08.jpg

Rhino wasn't making a joke. Dude's profile says he female.

Maybe his real name is Caitlyn.

TearAway wrote:
Head back on over to RTB, pops.

Ain't happening. The management over their is completely fine with people taking shots at the new guys without justification. Terry can suck donkey balls. Currently, there is no home for Pinche :( Tell Hannibal never mind about contacting me should the new Woolly-site get up and running. I guess I will just be more productive at work. :dunno: Truthfully, you guys should just stay there and not waste the money on a new site.

Tell bigballs that I still think he is involved in these shenanigans and that he doesn't need to worry about me and my meds.

Peace Out

TearAway wrote:
Head back on over to RTB, pops.

Ain't happening. The management over their is completely fine with people taking shots at the new guys without justification. Terry can suck donkey balls. Currently, there is no home for Pinche :( Tell Hannibal never mind about contacting me should the new Woolly-site get up and running. I guess I will just be more productive at work. :dunno: Truthfully, you guys should just stay there and not waste the money on a new site.

Tell bigballs that I still think he is involved in these shenanigans and that he doesn't need to worry about me and my meds.

Peace Out

LOL...well he's still lurking.

Hopefully, he'll come around. Pinche goes through this kind of thing every once and a while.

Back
Top Bottom