| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

In response to RhinoGuy's question about organic milk's lasting longer than regular milk:

The difference isn't that it's "organic" but rather that it's "ultra pasteurized." That intensified process kills more of the bacteria that sooner or later cause spoilage. As long as the carton remains sealed, ultra pasteurized milk doesn't even require refrigeration. And non-"organic" milk can be ultra pasteurized as well.

Last edited:
In response to RhinoGuy's question about organic milk's lasting longer than regular milk:

The difference isn't that it's "organic" but rather that it's "ultra pasteurized." That intensified process kills more of the bacteria that sooner or later cause spoilage. As long as the carton remains sealed, ultra pasteurized milk doesn't even require refrigeration. And non-"organic" milk can be ultra pasteurized as well.
We should have nominated you for the "Smartest WoollyAler", as well.

I think last night was about as rough as it could be. I had to sleep in the recliner, wife on couch, one kid on other couch. Smoke alarms going off at 1 am for no reason. 2 am a screw or nail sounds like it rolls off the counter upstairs. Wife thinks someone is up there, no way i say, you can hear every step someone takes when downstairs. Then i had to drink gas station coffee, not a great start.

I think last night was about as rough as it could be. I had to sleep in the recliner, wife on couch, one kid on other couch. Smoke alarms going off at 1 am for no reason. 2 am a screw or nail sounds like it rolls off the counter upstairs. Wife thinks someone is up there, no way i say, you can hear every step someone takes when downstairs. Then i had to drink gas station coffee, not a great start.

Keep your head together. You can still lay up in the fairway and get up and down for par.

Who are you, who are so wise in the ways of science?

Back
Top Bottom