| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

This is really gonna piss H2H off

CK7y-y8WsAESMdD.jpg

Is that from the new unauthorized biography that comes out next week?

Damn, some of you have already pissed off the locals.

"After reading most of your messages, it sounds as if you had a lot of in-fighting over at woollyals place and I don't really care for it. We like to discuss most things civilly and intelligently with mutual respect for what each other has to say. So far, I don't really care for some of you an I hope your site is up and running soon. Please respect this site because it is, in my opinion anyway, the best on the net."

"After reading most of your messages, it sounds as if you had a lot of in-fighting over at woollyals place and I don't really care for it. We like to discuss most things civilly and intelligently with mutual respect for what each other has to say. So far, I don't really care for some of you an I hope your site is up and running soon. Please respect this site because it is, in my opinion anyway, the best on the net."
Where is that from?

Who posted this, Snout, and which thread?

EasyTider's fault right there

Ow...was this a PM?

Sorry...A conversation?

Back
Top Bottom