| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

So just getting here today.... 197 posts since my last visit, late last night. You fuckers need to work.

Cliff notes on what I missed?

There was conversation about putting a jersey on a hairless pussy, Biff was reminiscing about when him and Moses went to the University, Biff and BPM had a minor pissing contest, Rhino is going to have the runs later due to Thai food, some of us hate the Houndstooth, and Egan's is a hipster bar.

This is really gonna piss H2H off

CK7y-y8WsAESMdD.jpg
I was just about to post that!

There was conversation about putting a jersey on a hairless pussy, Biff was reminiscing about when him and Moses went to the University, Biff and BPM had a minor pissing contest, Rhino is going to have the runs later due to Thai food, some of us hate the Houndstooth, and Egan's is a hipster bar.
Damn, Barney, you're pretty good at summing stuff up. :beer toast:

We also learned cursing and personal attacks are not allowed on this site. Also alters for the most part.

No. My buddy was making out with some chick on the dance floor. The bouncer came up to tell them to be a little less affectionate (they were getting a little bit frisky) on the dance floor. I decided to ask the bouncer didn't he have anything better to do than bother people that actually could get laid. I got myself, my buddy, and the chick thrown out. Didn't matter. My buddy still closed the deal.

He probably left with more than a good lay. I cant imagine the amount of STD's the patrons at that place transmit on any given weekend.

Yeah I knew we were out of place when we walked in and the hefty chick sitting on the bar offered to buy us shots. We literally were three steps in the place, and she was not attractive, but hey free booze!

I stumbled in there a couple of years ago with my wife. I have no idea why we were checking it out. I guess because it had been so long since I stepped foot in there. Anyway, they were having some kind of lesbian party and there were actually a few girls that could have probably been cleaned up with a pressure washer and some clorox. We stayed for 30 min or so and people watched but it was a little too crowded for me.

I stumbled in there a couple of years ago with my wife. I have no idea why we were checking it out. I guess because it had been so long since I stepped foot in there. Anyway, they were having some kind of lesbian party and there were actually a few girls that could have probably been cleaned up with a pressure washer and some clorox. We stayed for 30 min or so and people watched but it was a little too crowded for me.

It's always that freaking crowded, and it smells. Plus it's always so freaking dark in there that you feel like you're doing something sketchy regardless of what you're actually doing.

It's always that freaking crowded, and it smells. Plus it's always so freaking dark in there that you feel like you're doing something sketchy regardless of what you're actually doing.

I can usually get a drink in there on busy gamedays. Thats really the only thing I like about the place. And they dont check bags to enter so my wife doesnt get busted with the booze we are sneaking into the stadium.

Back
Top Bottom