| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

This was taken back then. I worked with a few of these guys. I may or may not be in this photo

-98ee7368552cac47.JPG

I don't see anything.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Did you not meet the dress code?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

No. My buddy was making out with some chick on the dance floor. The bouncer came up to tell them to be a little less affectionate (they were getting a little bit frisky) on the dance floor. I decided to ask the bouncer didn't he have anything better to do than bother people that actually could get laid. I got myself, my buddy, and the chick thrown out. Didn't matter. My buddy still closed the deal.

No. My buddy was making out with some chick on the dance floor. The bouncer came up to tell them to be a little less affectionate (they were getting a little bit frisky) on the dance floor. I decided to ask the bouncer didn't he have anything better to do than bother people that actually could get laid. I got myself, my buddy, and the chick thrown out. Didn't matter. My buddy still closed the deal.
Did they let you watch?

If I remember correctly, Krystal on the strip was located at the foot of Reed Street, right next to what is now the BP.

Bonus: For a while, they also sold damned good fried chicken there; had to go in a separate entrance on the back side of the building.
Yeah, that sounds right. It was gone in '94 when I got there.

Back
Top Bottom