| LIFE ***Official Daily Dose of Ineptitude*** (enter at own risk)

I think maybe he is trying to do it with the lower level VBulletin. There are many issues with the V5 software, not so with the V4 software. Which means he is having to completely rebuild the site, as V5 does not allow you to scroll back to an earlier version(one of the hundreds of issues with V5).

I'm tired of driving...

Left Pensacola yesterday going to atlanta and due to traffic and wrecks, it took 9 freaking hours. Then drove from Atl to Tuscaloosa to visit family, ended up doing chores and driving my grandfather around town for errands. Now about to get ready to head back home... finally.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Ah. I see. I mean, I really don't do delivery honestly. Usually when I want something that's outside my apartment, I'll go to the place.
Off the top of my head, our top restaurants are Moe's, Swen, Little Italy, Steamers, El Rincon, Hooligans, Mugshots, Glorybound, Moe's BBQ, DePalma's, Mellow Mushroom, Kobe, Dickey's BBQ, McAllister's...

Plus a few other pizza and BBQ places. Sitar and Ezell's both are really getting popular since we picked them up in the spring.

ETA: It's actually 36 restaurants. I forgot we dropped a few places that were turning awful ticket times or severely fukking up orders.

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 2E using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Off the top of my head, our top restaurants are Moe's, Swen, Little Italy, Steamers, El Rincon, Hooligans, Mugshots, Glorybound, Moe's BBQ, DePalma's, Mellow Mushroom, Kobe, Dickey's BBQ, McAllister's...

Plus a few other pizza and BBQ places. Sitar and Ezell's both are really getting popular since we picked them up in the spring.

ETA: It's actually 36 restaurants. I forgot we dropped a few places that were turning awful ticket times or severely fukking up orders.

Shit I didn't know Moe's BBQ did delivery. Hell yeah I will start using that. They take Bama Cash right?

It's not that Moes delivers, you're paying a little extra for a 3rd party to go get your order and deliver it to you. I'm not sure how it works with Bama cash, as I have never used that service.

The one I have used is in Atlanta and they have an app. You can get on the app and just tap or "add to cart" the items you want and pay through the app via credit card... they place the order and give you updates on where they are. We ordered a bunch of tacos from Tin Lizzys the other night around 10:30 and were eating good by 10:50 for about an extra $10 which is well worth not having to get out in Atlanta traffic after we were on the road for so long already.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

**** I didn't know Moe's BBQ did delivery. Hell yeah I will start using that. They take Bama Cash right?

They don't. We do it for them. You'd place the order directly thru us, we send the order to the selected restaurant, pick it up, and bring it to you. Unfortunately, we don't currently accept Bama Cash, but we're working on that. Lots of hoops to jump thru with Bama Dining.

Hours of operation have changed in the last couple weeks, so disregard that portion of the website. We're open from 11am-10pm M-Sat, closing at 9pm on Sundays. The only restaurant that's restricted is City Cafe. They only open for breakfast and lunch: About C2G - Online ordering, takeout, and restaurant delivery to Tuscaloosa, AL

Back
Top Bottom