| MBB/WBB Oats current contract up for review with the BOT this week.

Three guys signed for next year, 1 is in the top 100 (61). We only have 4 seniors and likely lose Miller and maybe Sears to the draft? Room to pick up a couple more transfers.

Miller for sure. Clowney maybe... I'd guess 50/50. Don't think Sears is going anywhere. Quinerly, Gurley, and Welch will be gone. The Miles spot is free, and I could see 1 transferring out maybe (plus the RJ Johnson spot up in the air). .

Sears and Clowney will be back next year. I wish Clowney would be more aggressive inside and attack the rim.
What about Burnett is he back? Others that are contributing this year that will be back are Griffen, Bediako, Bradley and Pringle. That is a pretty strong base.

What about Burnett is he back? Others that are contributing this year that will be back are Griffen, Bediako, Bradley and Pringle. That is a pretty strong base.

Yes, I was commenting on Sears and Clowney specifically being back CNO has a nice crew coming back and you never know what can happen with the portal. And the Miles spot can be filled. Labaron Philon of Baker in Mobile announces Friday 12:30 he is the best player in state for 2024. Sounds like he is leaning to the barn.

Yes, I was commenting on Sears and Clowney specifically being back CNO has a nice crew coming back and you never know what can happen with the portal. Labaron Philon of Baker in Mobile announces Friday 12:30 he is the best player in state for 2024. Sounds like he is leaning to the barn.

He is 100% auburn, they've had him locked up a for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom