| FTBL No Wayyyyy!!!!!!

rmctide said:
Jeff Bower is definitely the best guy for the USA job.

I agree, and I thought he was one candidate really being pushed for the position.

If I recall there seem to be some campaigning by the broadcasters on Bower's behalf during the USM's bowl game.

bear facts said:
CrimsonPirate said:
bear facts said:
porkchop said:
ghice said:
bear facts said:
colbyjacks said:
I actually just graduated from South Alabama and I wouldn't take too much stock in any of the possible coaching candidates. It seems if they talk to anyone and everyone about the position that opened up. I don't see the football program doing well down here since the only long standing sports team still in Mobile is the minor league baseball team and it is held alive by corporate sponsorships. They talked about how there were 2000 signatures on the petition to start football but they had people at the doorways almost forcing people to sign the petition. It was easier to sign than getting hassled everyday by someone to join the petition.

Is there any truth to the rumor that Jimmy Buffett is being considered for the position?

Only in Margaritaville :lol:

Hehe! Is the mascot going to be a cheeseburger....in paradise? :p

I heard that CrimsonPirate was gonna be auditioning for mascot. You know he's already turned 40.

Huh? :?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7qzpSwucc[/youtube]

Arrgh. :shock: :lol: Me theme song?

Back
Top Bottom