| FTBL NFL Games/Edit on the NCAA games

I

imported_porkchop

Hey gang, sorry for the delay, but I am getting the NFL games up now in just a minute.Also, not sure if anyone other than Rick caught it, but the BAMA game was listed as Western Carolina. :oops: Not even sure there is a Western Carolina. :D Oops!

Fixed it.

It's not a big deal really. It can stay up and we edit the time at a later dateonce we know when it's rescheduled for. It will remain in the que until we score it.

porkchop said:
It's not a big deal really. It can stay up and we edit the time at a later dateonce we know when it's rescheduled for. It will remain in the que until we score it.
Pork let's not think of Western Carolina.
The Hoggs vs Horns game I got it at 0-0. :D

porkchop said:

What? You expect me to just ignore it? It's going to sit there, staring at, taunting me, week after week. I'm going to obsess over it man. You're killin' me.

reger60 said:
porkchop said:

What? You expect me to just ignore it? It's going to sit there, staring at, taunting me, week after week. I'm going to obsess over it man. You're killin' me.

Okay. I'll delete it then if you're that psychotic. :roll:

What am I talking about about? I knew you were that psychotic. :D

porkchop said:
reger60 said:
porkchop said:

Its folks like Reger that give us psychotics a bad name. :lol:

psychojoe said:
porkchop said:
reger60 said:
porkchop said:

Its folks like Reger that give us psychotics a bad name. :lol:

lol. :lol:

This may sound crazy, but I think I can see somebody else's NFL picks for this week when I'm logged out. They weren't my picks, because I didn't even know there were NFL games up yet, and I hadn't entered any scores.

Anyway, I tried not to look. :wink:

porkchop said:
thebutcher said:
Tide demolished Wesrtern Carolina in Saban's debut, I think.....

I said Western Carlina a couple of times tonight too, and my son was like, "It's Western Kentucky". :lol:

I'm like, "whatever".

Same difference.
Don't that just get under your skin? When the little ones correct you.

Back
Top Bottom