| FTBL Next week at least we

G

will score eleventy billion. TU was ready and we weren't. It was ugly, but it is better to win ugly than lose pretty.

I believe last week, Coach Saban equated the team's performance to a B grade.

Well, this coming week I have a feeling the players are gonna get some extra tutoring in order to bring today's grade back up.

I, too, believe the Hilltoppers are gonna be facing a more motivated Bama team. And it ain't gonna be pretty nor is it gonna be ugly . . . but instead, pretty ugly . . . for WK, that is.

bear facts said:

Well, this coming week I have a feeling the players are gonna get some extra tutoring in order to bring today's grade back up.

I, too, believe the Hilltoppers are gonna be facing a more motivated Bama team. And it ain't gonna be pretty nor is it gonna be ugly . . . but instead, pretty ugly . . . for WK, that is.

I think Saban needs to enroll them into "Factor's Machismo School for Manly Men" or something Greg, cause they sure didn't have IT tonight.

My three year old is stronger than the team was tonight. Somebody has to tell those recievers it's okay to knock the DBs off them at the line. I think JPW needs to go get his hair cut b/c I think it was getting into his eyes.

Cory

porkchop said:
bear facts said:

I think Saban needs to enroll them into "Factor's Machismo School for Manly Men" or something Greg, cause they sure didn't have IT tonight.

Keith, what concerned me was thatat times (which seemed to be a lot), Tulane looked more physical than Bama. I do believe it was part of their game plan that if they could not win the game, at least Alabama would know they came to play. They never backed down and kept dishing out some licks.

If Tulane's receivers had been a little more sure-handed and hadn't been so concerned with the licks they were about to get, this game could have been a lot closer. Tulane dropped a few passes that would have either given them first downs to keep drives alive or would have resulted in some big plays yardage-wise. We were fortunate at times.

This game reminded me a lot of the Duke game 2 years ago. I was NEVER in doubt that we would win, but I certainly didn't feel like talking about the game afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom