| FTBL New polls are out and Bama is in at #3 behind UGA and Cincinnati (Coaches and AP.)

No idea what that even means...from you..probably not something nice..
Fully believe i am the 50+ of RTB....and have the hat to prove it...
Barrie isn't that bad of a guy. I wouldn't take it that way.

He's a scoreboard watcher, one who speaks more from an emotional response than an analytic position. I don't see that as a bad thing.

He misses the mark when he's hosting the podcasts he does for ESPN. In Sunday's episode that recapped the weekend he went on for a minute about how tired he was of seeing an Alabama quarterback as a front-runner for the Heisman. (No mention of OU, but that's a different story I guess.)

Take a few minutes and listen to their recap. I listen to the two every Monday morning while I'm biking.

No idea what that even means...from you..probably not something nice..
Nothing mean, no insult or anything like that.
He's a scoreboard watcher, one who speaks more from an emotional response than an analytic position.
⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

This is what I was pointing to.

Would be massive

Near if not 3 scores

Based upon?

You don't portray yourself as a watcher.

Nothing mean, no insult or anything like that.

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

This is what I was pointing to.

You don't portray yourself as a watcher.
Ok....

A watcher
or
one that listens to what others lead one to think....

Cant watch but so much..and since i attend most...(i did miss one a couple years ago...except 2020)...home games...
When i can..i watch....( way to much for ms50+....but after 50 years....well, youknow) and just say what i see...&not a numbers person...

So...what i post is my thoughts...pure and-simple...some right..somewrong..
And its fun...on here...i respect what others have to say..often not agreeing with some..

And many are not in agreement with what others think....
And thats ok....thats 50+

Last edited:
How bout ok getting by @Baylor?

I feel like Oklahoma is the biggest unknown in the country. One week they could lose to Kansas, and then the next they can blow a team out. Total unknown. I know the media is absolutely loving Caleb Williams, but this is a team you simply cannot trust to make a run in the Playoffs because they aren't showing they can hang with the big teams. Oklahoma and Cincinnati are very similar to me this year, but give me the Bearcats in a head to head.

I feel like Oklahoma is the biggest unknown in the country. One week they could lose to Kansas, and then the next they can blow a team out. Total unknown. I know the media is absolutely loving Caleb Williams, but this is a team you simply cannot trust to make a run in the Playoffs because they aren't showing they can hang with the big teams. Oklahoma and Cincinnati are very similar to me this year, but give me the Bearcats in a head to head.

Interesting.... but if they win b12 and are undefeated....be hard tokeep them out...

I really havent seen but a little of ok...little more of Cincinnati...
Cincinnati vs Tulane n nave wasnt much..

Back
Top Bottom