| FTBL new fran news from another board

imatigerfan said:
Whaaaaa?

Did you not hear the state of Alabama after he lost two in a row?

Saban and Fran's actions are nothing alike. Tubs and Fran's are more alike than CNS, so I would not be running my yapper.

There were a few idiot fans who were blaming it on him and said they wanted him gone. 99% of fans loved him and still do love him and don't want him gone. Don't believe everything you hear from the B'ham News and PF.

I agree that Fran's and Tubs did a very similar thing. It is really the only thing about Tubs that I don't like. But didn't he tell the players were as Fran just left. I hate Fran a lot for what he did, I was a bama fan at the time and still hope he loses every game he coaches. I was mad because of what he did to the players, not as much the fans. The players are the ones who put in all the work and such for him. But ya, Tubs and Fran did more the same thing than Saban and Fran. Doesn't mean Saban was right though does it?

Oh don't get me wrong, I've ALWAYS (I think? lol) said that TT is one of the smartest coaches around IMO. He seems to surround himself with great coordinators and assistants, which I think is why he has done so well over the past few years. That, and having so many stud runningbacks. That's why I didn't understand the numerous rumblings I heard from many Auburn fans. I listened to quite a few radio stations with numerous fans calling in and saying he's done, message boards, and Auburn fans who I came in contact with as well. But, now that they beat Florida... :wink:

Ditto about the Fran situation. I hated it for the players the most. Fans, the majority of them anyway, got over it quickly (the casual fans anyway), but the players are the ones who trusted him and fought for him, and then to get deserted after staying put? The guy I hated it most for was Shaud Williams.

Back
Top Bottom