| FTBL new fran news from another board

WDE1313 said:
porkchop said:
WDE1313 said:
I'm not sure who's following this more, you guys or aggies. :lol:

We have a vested interest at seeing Franchione fail miserably at any and everything he ever does. And we're not vindictive either. :twisted:

If you look at it in a unbias light, the only difference in Fran and Tubberville is one did it to Alabama and the other to Mississippi.

You mispelled a couple of words there. I fixed it for you. Thank me later.

porkchop said:
WDE1313 said:
porkchop said:
WDE1313 said:

We have a vested interest at seeing Franchione fail miserably at any and everything he ever does. And we're not vindictive either. :twisted:

If you look at it in a unbias light, the only difference in Fran and Tubberville is one did it to Alabama and the other to Mississippi.

classic delusional bama spin....I expected nothing more.

I really see no reason to believe Tubs will leave. He has established a recruiting area here, the fans love him, the team loves him, he has built a great program, he just moved into a multi-million dollar home, he is about to get more money, he has a loaded young team that could wield a great team here in a few years, he has the best competition in the country. Why would he move. I know he was at A&M for a year or so, but how does that outrank AU?

WDE1313 said:
porkchop said:
WDE1313 said:
porkchop said:
WDE1313 said:

I sometimes wonder if the brain of a barner is a one celled organism.

Seriously.

I mean...telling broke 18-22 year old kids who came to the program on faith to hold the rope...then jumping ship yourself.

v/s

Leaving a bunch of bunch of multi-millionaire prima donnas who are making more money than you in order to take a pay cut to coach college kids who you enjoy working with.

v/s not leaving Oxford MS unless it is in an osmose yellow pine box full of Bobby Lowder's cash.

Lets see...one of these things is not like the other...

The only reason the national media (read ESPN) blew up about it is that they were having so much fun at Bama's expense that it left them with egg on their faces when we hired a top notch coach.

Man...stay away from the drugs.

imatigerfan said:
I really see no reason to believe Tubs will leave. He has established a recruiting area here, the fans love him, the team loves him, he has built a great program, he just moved into a multi-million dollar home, he is about to get more money, he has a loaded young team that could wield a great team here in a few years, he has the best competition in the country. Why would he move. I know he was at A&M for a year or so, but how does that outrank AU?

Whaaaaa?

Did you not hear the state of Alabama after he lost two in a row?

Saban and Fran's actions are nothing alike. Tubs and Fran's are more alike than CNS, so I would not be running my yapper.

WDE1313 said:
porkchop said:
WDE1313 said:
porkchop said:
WDE1313 said:

Delusional? Maybe you're too young to remember or just forget facts when they're convenient, but ol Tubs the Eared Wonder pulled a little fly by night action on those folks in Oxford too.

My question to you is....will Borges be taking over the duties or is there a plan in the works for maybe pulling Terry Bowden out of retirement or what? I mean, since he's still on the payroll and all. :?

porkchop said:
WDE1313 said:
porkchop said:
WDE1313 said:
porkchop said:
WDE1313 said:

Delusional? Maybe you're too young to remember or just forget facts when they're convenient, but ol Tubs the Eared Wonder pulled a little fly by night action on those folks in Oxford too.

My question to you is....will Borges be taking over the duties or is there a plan in the works for maybe pulling Terry Bowden out of retirement or what? I mean, since he's still on the payroll and all. :?

I'm aware you guys are jaded about coaches but contary to popular bama belief not every team changes coaches every 4 years.

WDE1313 said:
porkchop said:
WDE1313 said:
porkchop said:
WDE1313 said:
porkchop said:
WDE1313 said:

I'm aware you guys are jaded about coaches but contary to popular bama belief not every team changes coaches every 4 years.

You are right. I think you guys should have given Doug Barfield more time.

Answer the man's question. You keep worrying about us but what is the Barn to do if these rumors pan out? BTW, how long was it before Booby Lowdowner and Navid Naousel went to Louisville to court Petrino? I beleieve it was 4 years. The only reason Tubs is still at the Barn is because you guys got caught with egg on your face from that debacle. Like anything your program has ever done, you backed into the success Tubby has had the last several years because most of your decision makers wanted him gone way before the last three years played out.

WDE1313 said:

tbowdendrunk5nl.jpg

Weagle Weagle!!!!

WDE1313 said:
Argo said:
WDE1313 said:

You guys have had 3 defensive coordinators(coaches) in the last 4 seasons.
again that classic bama spin :lol: DC=HC????? I don't think so.

You can't be this dense. Allow me to quote your post that I responded to....

"I'm aware you guys are jaded about coaches but contary to popular bama belief not every team changes coaches every 4 years."

Does that say Head coach, or coaches???

I thought so.

Argo said:
WDE1313 said:
Argo said:
WDE1313 said:

"I'm aware you guys are jaded about coaches but contary to popular bama belief not every team changes coaches every 4 years."

I thought so.
well since the topic of this thread was about a HC..... :roll:

WDE1313 said:
Argo said:
WDE1313 said:
Argo said:
WDE1313 said:

I thought so.

Classic Barner spin. I expect nothing more.

Argo said:
WDE1313 said:
Argo said:
WDE1313 said:
Argo said:
WDE1313 said:

I thought so.

Classic Barner spin. I expect nothing more.

BARNERSPIN.jpg

Whaaaaa?

Did you not hear the state of Alabama after he lost two in a row?

Saban and Fran's actions are nothing alike. Tubs and Fran's are more alike than CNS, so I would not be running my yapper.

There were a few idiot fans who were blaming it on him and said they wanted him gone. 99% of fans loved him and still do love him and don't want him gone. Don't believe everything you hear from the B'ham News and PF.

I agree that Fran's and Tubs did a very similar thing. It is really the only thing about Tubs that I don't like. But didn't he tell the players were as Fran just left. I hate Fran a lot for what he did, I was a bama fan at the time and still hope he loses every game he coaches. I was mad because of what he did to the players, not as much the fans. The players are the ones who put in all the work and such for him. But ya, Tubs and Fran did more the same thing than Saban and Fran. Doesn't mean Saban was right though does it?

imatigerfan said:
There were a few idiot fans who were blaming it on him and said they wanted him gone. 99% of fans loved him and still do love him and don't want him gone. Don't believe everything you hear from the B'ham News and PF.

I agree that Fran's and Tubs did a very similar thing. It is really the only thing about Tubs that I don't like. But didn't he tell the players were as Fran just left. I hate Fran a lot for what he did, I was a bama fan at the time and still hope he loses every game he coaches. I was mad because of what he did to the players, not as much the fans. The players are the ones who put in all the work and such for him. But ya, Tubs and Fran did more the same thing than Saban and Fran. Doesn't mean Saban was right though does it?

No, it doesn't mean it was right and he has admitted such. In numerous interviews, he has said that he should have handled differently and he is sorry for the way it all happened.

No offense to you tigerfan (because you seem to have some sense :wink: ), but I have seen no such humility out of Tubs.

No, it doesn't mean it was right and he has admitted such. In numerous interviews, he has said that he should have handled differently and he is sorry for the way it all happened.

No offense to you tigerfan (because you seem to have some sense Wink ), but I have seen no such humility out of Tubs.

Yea I agree, and like I said, it is one thing that I dislike about Tubs and that I wish he had done differently.

Back
Top Bottom