| FTBL Never too early 2022 NC pick

Wouldn't bet against a hungry Alabama team that's simply reloading. But it's also never that easy. Injuries, chemistry, and other external factors will factor out. Ohio State is returning a good team as well.

The Burton transfer makes things interesting for us. I think he's really going to excel here.

Receiving Yards 63% -- That seems high with the loss of Metchie, Williams and Bolden

Those 3 alone accounted for 3120 yards out of 5073. the 37% is closer to being correct unless I am reading the TARP backwards.

Hey T, where did you get that from? I was thinking the A may mean adjusted.
It's a new 'industry' term coined by The Action Network (that's who the guy in the tweet works for/with.)

You can't read that percentage and equate it to returning yards. It doesn't work that way. It's more of a power based rating for players translated to a percentage.

It's a new 'industry' term coined by The Action Network (that's who the guy in the tweet works for/with.)

You can't read that percentage and equate it to returning yards. It doesn't work that way. It's more of a power based rating for players translated to a percentage.
Interesting I was not considering the portal and transfers in. I was simply considering the people leaving. Thanks for the clarification.

Back
Top Bottom