| MBB/WBB đźŹ€NCAA Tournament: Alabama beats Charleston 109-93 (next up: Grand Canyon - Sunday 6:10 pm)

Sherrell next year will definitely be a breath of fresh air. Our forwards are just not good. Stevenson has the tools, but is way too young. As is Mohammed Dioubate.

I do like that they are getting some valuable minutes. Will they stick around next year... who knows, but if so, I think we see a big step from both. As of now, really like how the roster (appears) to look for next year though, and that's assuming Sears doesn't return.

I do like that they are getting some valuable minutes. Will they stick around next year... who knows, but if so, I think we see a big step from both. As of now, really like how the roster (appears) to look for next year though, and that's assuming Sears doesn't return.
I definitely think Dioubate will be back. Stevenson could transfer to UNC. Even if he did, we have a solid nucleus with Cosby, Dioubate, and Walters.

We need Wrightsell, Sears, and Griffen to be back. We'll have a team that can 100% win the SEC and be another high seed.

Back
Top Bottom