| GAME THREAD ⭐ NCAA / SEC Games of the Week - WK 10 ⭐

So, I flip over to see what the score is between Nebraska and Purdue and see the Huskers are struggling (down 31-27) If you didn't know, Purdue is 2-6.

If you don't remember, the esteemed Tim Brando told us "Scott Frost is Nick Saban 2.0."

How on 3rd and 2 do you not have the RB in the game and have only 10 men on the field and have to call a timeout and then get a procedure penalty? Mullen is over rated. A lot of love for him I have never agreed with.

go jawjaw beat the gayturds
giphy.gif

Another example of Dan Mullen's ineptness. No back in the backfield and you throw the ball on 4th and inches. Pathetic Dan..
I've always believed if you're going to pass on fourth at least do it with a back and play action.

I can't call Mullen inept. I don't believe you can coach MSU to a #1 ranking and be in that category.

Now, if we want to rename this "The Worlds Largest Clown Party" we'll likely have something to discuss all day long.

I've always believed if you're going to pass on fourth at least do it with a back and play action.

I can't call Mullen inept. I don't believe you can coach MSU to a #1 ranking and be in that category.

Now, if we want to rename this "The Worlds Largest Clown Party" we'll likely have something to discuss all day long.
Ok maybe not inept but in my view he is an over rated coach. Looks like the Florida D has the Bama D problem can't get off the field on 3rd and long.

@TerryP did you notice the D rush/game stat for Georgia? 84 yards/game. That is what I am used to from Bama. Bama is giving up 127 yards/game. I know we are comparing freshmen for bama to Georgia's more seasoned D. Fortunately our D is improving which is what should be happening as they get more experience.

Back
Top Bottom