| GAME THREAD 🏈 NCAA / SEC Games of the Week 🏈 Week Six.

Over the years I've seen the lead up to games where people are pointing to a guy on the defensive line. "He's a game changer." I've seen teams run right at those guys and win on the LOS.

So this? I found a bit funny...after all, we've been told Travis is the best player in college football. (Reminds me of an LSU defensive back that was torched a little over 10 years ago.)

I appreciate different opinions. I don't appreciate stupidity. See Brady Quinn.

His hot take of the day is Colorado missing a bowl game is a good thing because Deion would be in living rooms recruiting ...

The first bowl game is on the 16th. Quiet period starts on the 17th, Dead period on the 18th.

How's he sitting in a living room in a dead period. Just sayin' ... everyone is on the road the first half of December.

Over the years I've seen the lead up to games where people are pointing to a guy on the defensive line. "He's a game changer." I've seen teams run right at those guys and win on the LOS.

So this? I found a bit funny...after all, we've been told Travis is the best player in college football. (Reminds me of an LSU defensive back that was torched a little over 10 years ago.)

Hunter was used on that play. I don't understand all the love and attention heaped on Deion and some of his players. Up 29 at home at halftime yeah he is some great coach. :rolleyes:

I don't understand all the love and attention heaped on Deion and some of his players. Up 29 at home at halftime yeah he is some great coach.
A coach who lacks experience coaching but is one hell of a recruiter and promoter. That's why you see the love and attention. Four wins are better than one: it's a successful season if they get to six.

A coach who lacks experience coaching but is one hell of a recruiter and promoter. That's why you see the love and attention. Four wins are better than one: it's a successful season if they get to six.
You are right about his recruiter and promoter. But to get to six wins. Which team will Colorado be in favor to beat? @UCLA, Oreg St, Ariz, @Wash St, @Utah?

It's weird when there's a game that I'm not really rooting for one side or the other, to some degree. Oregon v. Washington? It's one of those 2%'s that I don't care who wins. Gun to head, I'd probably pull for UW, but I'm just hoping for a good game.

Now, A&M v. Vols? We touched on it earlier, but I hope A&M wins in a heartbreaker by a last second TD.

Brad Nessler is worse than Vern was, dude has zero awareness of what's going on during any given play... to the point that it's distracting. Your eyes tell you this, Nessler tells you that...
I was listening to the cello suite from Bach and decided to listen for a minute (right before the punt return, TD, for UT.)

Gary: That's a good penalty.

At 4th and 10, and your own goal line.

Why do I choose to listen?

Anytime Jimbo or Petrino are embarrassed...I'm good.

UT beat a beat up football team in A&M today...too much is going to be made of their win.

It was a lose/lose, either way... one side was going to walk away happy which was unfortunate.

Agree on point 2. I had A&M winning a close one, thought their DL would be the difference... but Vols off a bye, and A&M on the road was tough to look past.

It's weird when there's a game that I'm not really rooting for one side or the other, to some degree. Oregon v. Washington? It's one of those 2%'s that I don't care who wins. Gun to head, I'd probably pull for UW, but I'm just hoping for a good game.

We at least got that.... it should have been the late game on ABC though...

Back
Top Bottom