| GAME THREAD 🏈 NCAA / SEC Games of the Week 🏈 ~ Week 12

You called it. Hopefully my pick comes to fruition tonight in the Washington game.

FSU should still win this game, but losing Travis is a huge blow going forward... they were already wobbly. I thought UF would get them even with him playing.

I agree on UW... they are starting to remind me of last year's TCU... but hopefully their magic runs out before they steal a spot from a legitimate contender.

FSU should still win this game, but losing Travis is a huge blow going forward... they were already wobbly. I thought UF would get them even with him playing.

I agree on UW... they are starting to remind me of last year's TCU... but hopefully their magic runs out before they steal a spot from a legitimate contender.
Yea, I don't think FSU loses but hopefully they get a bad showing against UNA and that looks bad in the eyes of the committee. A close win against a 3-7 FCS team would definitely throw up red flags. Also their QB if hurt and is out for the playoffs, they might drop them for that too.

Really wish they'd revise PI and stop throwing flags so much on these back shoulder and underthrow passes.
Yea, guess you were just watching the PI on that one. Not sure I agree with a few of these calls so far, quite a few important calls against Oregon State so far this game.

Hold earlier on the center which I'm not sure had any bearing on the play, the guy literally went away from the block

New road to the playoffs lol
1.mich beats OSU. Iowa beats Michigan
2. Florida beats FSU
3. Texas loses in their championship game
4. Washington or Oregon beats the other one twice

My take...

1. OSU/Michigan loser will fall behind Bama.

2. IMO, Florida wins next week v. FSU.... if so, they're dropping.

3. Texas needs to worry about tonight.

4, A 1 loss UW will fall behind Bama, so much like #1, one of them and Oregon will fall behind us if it comes down to their conference championship game.

All of that is assuming Bama beats auburn and UGA, which will not be easy by any means.

Yea, guess you were just watching the PI on that one. Not sure I agree with a few of these calls so far, quite a few important calls against Oregon State so far this game.

Hold earlier on the center which I'm not sure had any bearing on the play, the guy literally went away from the block

I was, but it happens multiple times every week in games all over the country.

Back
Top Bottom